Filthy.

"Its yoursssssssss. Own it, Own it, Own it" August yells in the background of your Instagram video.

You sigh and delete it and then press record again to make another one.

"As i was saying. Whats up, Instagram? I been busy lately, not having much time to talk to-"

"Your. You're still the one that i adoreeeeee. Ain't much out there ta' have feeling for. Guess who's it is. Guess who's it is. Its youuuuursssss"

You laugh."August, Shut the fuck up man. I'm tryna make a damn video over here"

"I ain't 'man'. I'm ya boyfrien-"

"Whatever, Fam. So Instagram, as i was saying. I ain't had much time to be talking lately. I been busy with the clothing line and raising money for a couple charity's. Please donate. The link is in my bio. It doesn't have to be m-"

"Niggas talk more than bitches these days?" August raises an eyebrow."I want the pussy quicker these days"

He bites down on his lip, wrapping his arm around your waist from behind and kisses all over your face as you try to talk.

"August" You giggle, trying to push him away."Please stop"

"You're just so beautiful" He puckers his lips and kisses all over your face again."Ain't my baby beautiful? My baby is beautiful"

You turn away from the camera but he pulls you back.

"Dis' enough. I got shit to do with my baby. Have fun being single" He smirks and chuckles before ending the Video.

"August!" You hit him playfully."What was that?"

"Smh" He rolls his eyes."that was me telling a nigga to back off. They shouldn't even be watching videos of taken 'women'. Can you block all da niggas on instagram?"

"What do you mean?" You scrunch your face up in confusion.

"Is there a button on this shit that blocks all males? Surely this damn robot can tell who is a male and who ain't. Dirty boys watching taken 'women'. Smh. Filthy, Fr"

You laugh."How is it filthy?. Its not like i'm naked. Its a shout out video"

"Thats disgusting. Keep looking at my damn baby. Thats it. I'm deleting yo ass off every single social media and shit"

"August!" You whine."I need it"

"Need it my ass. You need dis' dick. Thats the only thing ya' ass need. Delete that shit. We taking this to the sheets, Na"

-

😂😂😂...Do you get this one? 🌝👌😂♥

- TakenByNun.