Chapter one

Sam's P.O.V

We'll hello there, my name is Samantha Grier, yes I'm a Grier, in fact I'm Hayes Grier's twin sister.

"Oh Em gee" is the main response frm girls at school when they find out I'm a Grier. They don't know how much my brother neglect me. Why? You may ask. We'll because it all started when they discovered a fucking app called "Vine" like wtf, who created it?

Anyways I have blue eyes and brown hair, pale skin. Ugh I hate how much I look like my brothers!

" Wake up sweetie" My mother said as she shoke me awake.

As she left the room I spirited towards the bathroom, I turned the shower on, I got undressed and hopped in the shower.

The first thing I did was grab my blade and make about 11 cuts on my left arm. Yes I cut, I'm suicidal, bulimic, and I have anxiety. I know, I'm a freak show. Hayes reminded me of that one time in 7th grade.

* FlashBack *

" Come on babe!" My boyfriend at the time for 7 months, Max yelled.

Hayes was walking behind us with his bitch of a girlfriend Mackenzie.

Me and Max were just walking perfectly fine, until we had to cross the road to me and Hayes' house.

Suddenly a black jeep came speeding towards us. Max, being the amazing boyfriend he is, pushed me out of the way and took the hit.

The car drove off, stupid motherfucker!

I ran towards Max, I held on to him, as Hayes called the hospital.

" Sam, if I don't make it, I want you to know, I love you Samantha Lynn Grier. I truly, madly, deeply love you. "

" I love you too Maxwell James Hood. "

As I said my last words his eyes slowly stared closing.

" NO MAX DINT LEAVE ME! YOU CANT DO THIS! PLEASE." By now I was full on sobbing.

The ambulance came and took Max away. They said there could be a chance of him living. So we got Nash to drive us to the hospital.

" WHAT ROOM IS MAXWELL HOOD IN?" Hayes asked.

" Room 306, floor b"

Hayes and Max have been friends since kindergarten, so of course Hayes is scared.

We walked into the room, a doctor was already there.

" I'm sorry, your friend didn't make it. " And with that the doctor walked out.

I started crying, so did Hayes.

"Ugh, you stupid freak show! You basically killed my best friend! I hate you!"

* End of flashback*

Eh, so good so far.

Should I continue?