04

I'm dead? No way... Aw, man I'm starting to sweat.

"I'm... I'm dead?" I almost bit my tongue.

"..." he didn't give any answers, he just looked at me like I was a dying zebra.

"Answer me." I eagerly asked, my knees started to buckle.

"... Idiot." He said and turned.

His legs were long so in just a few steps, he was 2 feet away from me already so I had to jog to keep up with him.

"Come on, wingman, answer me!" This time, I yelled.

"Do you remeber anything about me, killing you?" He said and still looked at me as if I was ignorant.

"So... I'm not dead?" I guess he was already annoyed so he finally stopped walking.

"No, you're not. Idiot." He said with a mean look and went back to walking.

What he said calmed me a bit but him, calling me idiot burned my blood to around 80 degrees.

"Shut up. I'm not an idiot. How dare you call me something even my mom doesn't call me?" I said and poked his arm with my index nail.

"... It's none of your business."

What?

"What do you mean 'it's none of your business'?"

"Like I said, it's none of your business." He emphasized the 'none' part.

Are you kidding me?

"Ugh. Nevermind. It doesn't matter." I muttered

He kept walking and the walls seem to grow darker and darker.

"Where are we?" I asked in a small voice.

"Just shut up and follow me or I will gut you." He threatened.

Not very friendly eh?

I kept walking.. more like jogging behind him, his steps were echoing now... much heavier than when we first arrived.

The walls started to glimmer. It was dark but you could make out the glimmer. It looked like... the night sky full of stars.

"Hey... I thought hell was a pretty bad place but..." I kept my eyes on the wall

"Not every tale is true, Jhaine." He said in a low rumble.

The walls glimmered and from a corner of my sight, something moved.

Was that a shooting star?

I stopped walking and went closer to the wall. Soon I heard wingman's steps disperse, he must've noticed I stopped following.

I stared closely to a certain silver dust and just next to it, a speck of silver moved. A shooting star.

"I-is this..?" I looked at wingman.

"Yes." He answered shortly.

"Woah." I let out a breath and stood away from the wall.

"It's amazing..." i let out a breath.

"But dangerous." He interrupted.

"What do you mean?"

"This... is the real sky... This side is half of the world, where it is night time. That, on the other side, is the other half. The day time. Covered with dark curtains because the king has once burned his eye from the brightness." He stared at the black curtain.

"Why?" I bluntly asked.

"... It's simple."

"What do you mean it's simple?" I blurted.

"This is the demon realm."

"So?" He suddenly stopped walking.

"You really are stupid." He put his hands on his hips.

"Excuse me, I'm not stupid. You're language is unclear, how the hell am I supposed to understand you?" I crossed my arms.

He sighed and started to walk again.

"Demons don't like the day." Something in his voice was a bit sad.

Demons don't like the day. But he came and kidnapped me in broad daylight!

"What the heck are you talking about, you took me to hell around 3 in the afternoon!" I swung my arms around.

"...I'll tell you that later." He stopped walking and put his arm forward, pushing something aside.

"Get in." he suddenly looked serious.

It was something like a courtroom. A dark place where some people gathered; the only light came from the two torches lit on each side.

I realized there were people inside... staring like I had a coconut tree on my head.

"is this her?" a woman wearing a cape asked.

"no." wingman answered.

WHADDYA MEAN NO? WHY'D YOU BRING ME HERE THEN?!

"Are you serious? You haven't brought in any sacrifice since the last three days." a guy maybe the same with me with a smokin hot criteria suddenly stood.

"She's NOT a sacrifice." wingman's voice rose.

oh. thank god.

"Then who is she? And she just THANKED GOD. In our realm." Hottie complained. How did he know?

"uhh... Wingman?" I took a step back.

"He's telepathic. He can read people's minds." err... no.

Okay, then lemme try this.

I thought he was a hot gentleman. He just had to be rude. Geez, what a dissapointment.

Hottie suddenly flinched and looked at me with pissed eyes.

I laughed mentally.

I think Wingman noticed Hottie flinching and looked at me with a smirk.

I shrugged at him and he elbowed me lightly so I would end up being behind me.

"She's my fiancee." Wingman declared.

HOLY WHAT?!

-----

I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR MONTHS TT^TT
I had trouble getting my wattpad account back and lack of motivation was another thing BUT. I hope you enjoyed and I swear I will update every weekends

lovelots

Meir