𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕒 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 (birthday special)

"Hey, Bakudaddy, when your birthday again?" Y/N said, curling up into Katsuki's arms. Katsuki blinked and then grumbled, looking away from her.

"It's today, you idiot." He sighed, feeling hurt. Katsuki knew that Y/N was an amnesiac bitch, but nevertheless he felt hurt that she forgot his birthday. Y/N's eyes widened and she hopped up, pulling her boyfriend up with her.

  "Let's go."

  "Hah? Go where?" Katsuki said, eyes narrowing. Y/N hummed, tapping her chin, and then her eyes brightened.

  "Somewhereeeee..."

  "I don't fucking like surprises. Just tell me." He growled, growing impatient.

  "Damn, chill your massive tiddies! I'll tell you when we get there." Y/N laughed, squeezing his arm. Katsuki blushed as she dragged him out of the house, quietly protesting that he did not, in fact, have massive tiddies. As they practically zoomed down the street, Y/N suddenly skidded to a halt at the corner store. She turned to Katsuki and grinned, jumping up slightly to kiss him. "I'll be right back, 'kay? Stay here, or I'll clap your cheeks."

  Katsuki's face burst into a crimson blush, touching his fingers to his lips as Y/N yeeted herself inside the store.

  'That was our first official kiss. Shit.'

  He looked through the glass windows and saw Y/N practically bouncing around the store, grabbing various things with wide eyes. He snorted. "Crackhead."

Y/N rushed up to the cashier, grabbing her hands and shoving about $30 into them. He heard her shout a muffled, 'sorry, gotta blast!' before dashing out of the store, multiple items cradled in her arms. She grinned at Katsuki, holding the items close to her chest.

  "Onwards, Bakudaddy!"

  Katsuki groaned at the familiar nickname as she skipped ahead of him, humming the Boku no Pico theme. She looked behind her, grinning at Katsuki as she picked up her pace. The ash-blonde man blinked and huffed, also speeding up. Y/N walked even faster, giggling maniacally.

  "Walk slower, for fuck's sake!" Katsuki roared, now practically sprinting after her. How she didn't drop everything in her hands, he did not know. Finally, they stopped at a grassy clearing near a river. Y/N plopped down onto the ground, unfurling a picnic blanket and setting it on the ground. Katsuki eyed her suspiciously as she placed various objects on the cloth, but sat down as well.

  "Alright, dig in, big guy!" Y/N exclaimed, gesturing to the food on the blanket. Sitting in the middle was a large cake, with the words "Happy Day of Birth, Katsuki!" written on it with frosting. Katsuki unconsciously smiled, and grabbed a corndog off of the cloth. Y/N beamed at him as he stared out into the river, leaning her head on her hand as he ate.

  'Look at him. That expression is so cute! I want to keep it on him forever."

  "Wanna see into your future? Special one-time birthday gift from me!" Y/N piped up, making Katsuki flinch. He looked over at her, nodding slightly. Y/N grinned and leaned over the cloth, smushing his face as she grabbed it. "Alrighty, hold still!"

  The small H/C-haired girl planted a kiss on his forehead, and his eyes widened. A rush of images came into his head. A large house. Three children running around and laughing. A H/C-haired woman smiling at him, her hand on top of a baby bump. A wedding ring flashing on her hand. Y/N suddenly withdrew her lips from his forehead, smiling.

  "So, what'd ya see?"

  Katsuki gasped quietly and looked up at her. Her doe-like E/C eyes, H/C hair, innocent looking smile; all of these things made her bear resemblance to the woman in his future. A realization came to him. He was going to spend the rest of his life with her. A grin grew on his face, and he let out a barking laugh.

  "Hah! I'm not gonna say."

  "Eh?! C'mon!"