Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Why does the stupid Spanish teacher teach us French? Why the hell? My friends Louisa and Alanna were saying to me, "It's ok you did one sentence then passed out what is the problem with that you got away with the exam."

"Well at least I am not taking it for a GCSE," I replied.

"That's because you don't like the teacher."

"No it's because I am no good at French, if I was good at French I would be taking it for GCSE."

I was so glad that I got away with the French test. If I hadn't then my worst nightmares would have come to life. I couldn't be dealing with that at this moment in time.

"Anyway it is Music next that will brighten up your day," Alanna told me.

"Yeah that always brightens up my day after French," I replied.

"Two more days then we are off. No more school for a week!" Louisa was telling us.

We walked into the Music house I couldn't wait for it to start. Lydia always ruins this lesson only because everyone enjoys it.

"Settle down everyone," Mrs Specht said," Hopefully we can have a fun lesson today."

I thought to myself if I didn't have music to help me with life what would I have? Food? Books? Or would I be a sad loser that doesn't do anything.

"Today we are going to be some work on modern music; we are going to be singing raps and singing other types of music."

"Why are we doing modern music when we were doing classical music last lesson?" Sophie Fisher asked.

"Well we have finished that topic now so we are going to start this topic this," Mrs Specht said.

"I prefer the classical music to be honest," Sophie Fisher argued.

"We are going to go back to classical in the new term just for this week we are going to do modern," Mrs Specht explained.

I thought to myself I think Sophie isn't thinking about what other people like only what she likes and this gets on my nerves because it is a little bit selfish.

"Sophie is almost as bad as Eleanor!" scoffed Lydia.

"Lydia apolygise to Eleanor and Sophie immediately," said Mrs Specht trying to control the laughter that had filled the room with noise.

I ran out of the classroom, trying to control the tears that were stinging my eyes. You could hear the noise that had erupted in the classroom even though the door was firmly shut and this made me feel even worse. My heart thudded just like it had before in French and my head started to spin and spin faster and faster. Before I knew it I was on the floor with the room still spinning around me.

Mrs Specht rushed out of the classroom as she had saw that i had fallen down. Then quickly told Louisa to run to the reception to call an ambulance. Louisa then ran quickly out of the Music house and rushed to reception. Mrs Specht then told me, "Don't panic everything is going to be just fine."

The thing is I wasnt panicing and I wasn't worried about anything. I was so calm i could have fallen asleep right there right then. I closed my eyes and dreamed softly about music.