Gidget runs away

It was a bright and sunny day in new york city, All the dogs and their humans were at central park. One of them was Gidget, She normally didn't go to the park with the other dogs but today she was feeling a little adventurous. She was with her human, Flores. They were both watching the other male dogs roughhousing and doing guys stuff. "Men," said Gidget to herself. "they would do anything for entertainment. Just then, two dogs, One a small Jack Russell terrier, and the other Newfoundland mix walk up to her. It was Max and Duke. "hey Gidget," said Max. "watcha' doing?" "oh, nothing much". She replied. "just relaxing at the park". "that sounds good," said Duke. "well, see ya around". Said max, and he and Duke ran away. 

Overtime, Gidget started to feel bored over having to do nothing, her owner had fallen asleep, She wanted to feel adventure. "This is boring," said Gidget "I wanna do something". Then, Out of nowhere, A squirrel ran across the grass, It was looking for nuts to store. Gidget saw that as an opportunity to have some fun. "nows my chance" said Gidget. Without another word, The white Pomeranian chased after the squirrel. She chased the squirrel to a tree where the furry critter ran up the tree. Gidget made it to the tree. "you can't hide from me" she said, and with that, she used her doggie claws to climb the tree. She started climbing the tree, but some of the branches scratched her and made her fluffy white coat dirty. "oh no!" she cried. "my coat's getting all dirty."

She made it up to the tree and searched for the squirrel. She found the squirrel standing in the tree, she pounced at it, But she missed and fell to the ground. She landed in a mud puddle, Covering her fur in disgusting mud. "ewwwww" she yelped. She didn't like getting covered in mud. She went off trying to find some water to clean off. But things only got worse, Some bugs started getting onto her fur. The bugs stuck to her fur, this disturbed her. "Ewww Ewww!!!" she shrilled more. "where did all the bugs come from!?!?!" She was so dirty and bug covered, she didn't want to be seen.

But as she ran through central park, she kept passing her friends. She past daisy, Then buddy, then max and duke. Max and Duke thought Gidget looked like she had been roughhousing. At last, Gidget made it back to her human. Her human woke up and was in total shock! "oh my word, Gidget" she cried "what happen to you?!?!" With a bored look, The dirty fluffy dog barked as if she was talking "you have no idea."

That night, Back in Gidget's apartment, Gidget had just come out of her extended bath due to the fact she didn't make it to any water at the park. She was wrapped in a dog robe and was put on the couch. "I've had enough adventure for one day," she said to herself. Smiling a bit, she stated, "note to self, Leave the dirty things to the guys."

THE END