Next life

Just fixing mistakes.

First life

I was just your average person who works all day for a living I like how things where a the shop not too many problems with others and I keep to my self. Then I had one really bad day.

Just an average start of the day checking my self in and staring as the cashier waiting for a customer to show up to buy some books

3 hours later

A strange man walk in,for some strange reason something told me to be cautious of him

Strange man: may I buy this gun

Me:wha—

BANG

Second life

Me: *Grow* what the hell happen where am I

I opened my eyes look my self over I was fine but my body isn't my body my arm were skinny and muscly same for my legs. I'm thin to but aside from my body I felt like I lost everything and hating everything around me Like I was humiliated and emotionally broken. I just keep thinking about my regrets over and over beating my self up through tears.

175 years later because I don't know what else to do after that?

I bin focusing on my abilities and I found out some interesting secrets about the world I'm in. The head master of beacon as bin reincarnating himself every time he died. I spent one identity as his subordinate and counting the years I spent with him so they think I died of old age. The information I gathered from him was very useful. To me and one of my ability allows me to absorb a living being and if they unlock there semblance I'm able to use there semblance after I absorb them. Sense I'm also absorbing there soul they become one in my Philosopher stone.

The other useful information is about Salem she's immortal and has been planing to gather the relics to destroy everything ozpin had created. Then kill all of humanity and Faunus and make her own world.

That's what I think anyway

Now I'm making a hit list of people I'm needing to take their semblance

1. Sato

A man that is on a killing spree and finding others resins to kill people and to join his cause

Semblance: puppet master: can control people around him to make them do what ever he wants. How The semblance works is he hast to make eye contact with people for it to work.

2. Ronin

A huntsman that's lives in a isolated forest filled with Grimm his house has a lot of traps in side and outside

Semblance: unknown: all that is known a bout it is that it gives wounds that look like a Grimm made it. and wen I saw him died he got right back up from a head shot of a pistol 5 feet away. When I looked closer he had a hole in his head it regenerate, I didn't know if he was a homunculus or not.

There abilities would have given me a lot more to work with and easier for me to do what I want. What I wanted to do now is try to finding something to entertain my self while I wait for. Sato to show up for his murder spree at the city meeting I was loosing my patients at the meeting and I then thought of what was Sato going to do was he going to bust down the front door and start shooting up the place or

BOOOOOOOOM

The whole building started to shake then everything went black. I felt like I had just got crush, when I regain my site and hearing I was under building ruble I push it off of me and saw Sato. I was behind him, he was wearing a bulletproof vest and holding a shot gun with his right hand. I slowly walk towards him and transform my right hand into a sword and put it behind my back, he was 7 feet away now all I have to do is to get 5 feet closer to him and he's done for.

Sato: you know I didn't expect any one to serve the crash which means you're ether a huntsman with a semblance that gives him a second win or you have a really big amount of aura. Let's test that, shall we.

He pointe his gun at me and aim just as he was about to pull the trigger I did a high jump he then missed his shot as I fall on him my sword Pierced his hart I then absorbed him.

Envy: you know I wanted to have more of a fight with you, but we can't all get what we want.

I than ran to Hide from the police who where going to investigate the area and Search for survivors.

After a while a crow started to follow me around, I know it's qrow but he's not on my hit list, so it better to tell him to fly off.

Envy: qrow branwen you better leave me be or else

The crow then transform into a man I know to well

Qrow: who are you

I smile when he said that

Envy: well that depends I can be who ever you want, how about you being sober for ones in your miserable life.

I transform into a better version of him

Envy: or how about your dead teammate Summer Rose

Transform into a naive and cute version of Summer Rose

Qrow was furious at me and tried to punch me in the face with his right hand, just as he was a bout to hit me I grabbed his hand with my left arm and used my right arm, to brake his right arm.

he screech in pain as I smirk still in the form of Summer Rose

Qrow: what the hell are you

Envy: I'm the equal to ozpin and Salem, while those to are opponents I can kill them permanently, so run along to your puppet master that's been pulling the strings for centuries.

He ran off clenching his broken arm, i ran after him. Right after I shape shift into a police officer I yelled at him to stop, he didn't, so I chased after him then the chase got a lot more shorter when real police officer saw me chasing qrow, he called of back up and soon cornered him. Leaving the area when they caught him and shape shift in to a little cat, walking away like nothing happened.

Envy: thoughts: i wonder if ozpin is going to try to stronger arm me to help him or if Salem is going to do the same, ether way, I really don't care.