𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥

_

Hazel Christina Santos, born and raised in Chicago, raised by her mother Maritza, with her younger brother Gerardo

Hazel Christina Santos, born and raised in Chicago, raised by her mother Maritza, with her younger brother Gerardo. During a tough time, when her parents separated, her anger was out of control. Nobody understood why or how to help. Martiza and Hazel didn't get along anymore, she was too much to handle. Haze felt like the black sheep in the family, no matter how much she tried to be good, there will be something. Martizas boyfriend would bully her, get her angry. When Martiza had enough, Hazel moved in with her father, which hurt the kids the most, their own mother chose her boyfriend over her kids. Away they went to live with Diego, to Bronx, New York. When she moved there, high school just had started, and Hazel was nervous, new school, new neighborhood, new state. She actually started to feel like her old self.

When going to high school, she met Luke Alvez, funny, yet attractive guy. They became friends, then those friends turned into lovers. Pretty cute ones so to say. College came around, still together, Hazel decided to major in Criminal Justice, making her graduate early, and a really great friend of Diegos, puts a good word in for her to the BAU. Aaron and Hazel gladly accepts the offer. Luke and Hazel moved to Virginia to begin their journey. Things get bumpy as Santos gets into the BAU and Alvez into the task force. They begin to questions their relationship as a big surprises gets into their way. Will they make it work? Things always comes back to place, right?

Playlist
-
i. Cry | Cigarettes After Sex
ii. Run Cried the Crawling | Agnes Obel
ii. Pray | Sam Smith
iv. Heart | Sleeping at Last
v. Reflections | The Neighbourhood
vi. White Ferrari | Frank Ocean
vii. Space Song | Beach House
viii. Strange Birds | Birdy