Chapter. One

Third person's point of view,

"It's been 6 months already since we last talked." Jimin mumble to himself as he felt the tears shinning in his eyes and soon dripping down his chubby cheeks while he stares at their last call on his phone screen. His heart clenching in his chest causing him to winch in pain.

"Should I call him........again?" - Jimin asking himself as he clutches his shirt with his cute little hand, his eyes squinting at the pain but soon he shook his painful thoughts out of his head, turning into normal again.

"He must be busy now. Maybe another day." - he mumbles again.

"Is it always me, missing you? Don't you miss me, Tae? Don't you love me now like you did before? Was it all fake, Tae? Your jealousy, over protectiveness, your feelings all are fake? Didn't you ever love me? Not for a single second? Or if it's real then why did you just walked away, leaving me all alone?" - Jimin closes his eyes and sighs heavily.

Though just then as he was about to leave his room and goes to eat his breakfast, his phone suddenly begin to vibrate and his heart thudding in his chest with a hope, he immediately takes a hold of his phone to see who it is calling? But unfortunately it's Jungkook calling, his best friend. With a little cheerful feeling in his heart he answers the call with a little smirk on his plumpy lips.

"Hey Kooks, what's up?" - Jimin said softly. "Hi, Jimin-ssi. I'm so hungry hyung." He says with a soft laugh. Jimin can imagine his bunny smile. He couldn't help but also chuckles.

"So what do you want me to do with your hungry tummy?" - Jimin teases him as he whines like he always does.

"Stop making sounds like babies. You're a grown man. Go get yourself foods." - Jimin laughs almost a force laugh and Jungkook scoffs.

"Hyung sometimes you become so cruel. I need food! Let's go to ramen store together. Please, please, pleeeeaase, hyung." - he said very quickly. Jimin shrugs his shoulders and laughs at his cuteness. It isn't even a question.

"Alright,, alright. Just give me 10, I need to do something. You get yourself ready until I give you a call." - Jimin said and Jungkook chuckles before hanging up. With a smirk across Jimin's face soon enough to fade as he shove his phone back into his pocket. Jimin is heading out of his bedroom.

"He'll talk to me again, Won't he?" - Jimin again asks to himself as a tear escapes his eye while he walks down the stairs and out of his house after locking his front door.

But last time when he did call Taehyung--

"I told you the last time we spoke, i'm busy, when the fuck are you going to understand that?! I'm already stressed as it is!!"

"But Tae-ah.. It"s been.. 2 months.. You know?"

"Well like I just said, I've been goddamn busy, Jimin! And you know what, I don't need your so called "Attention". This shit problems and stressed me out already!!"

"M-my attention is problem to y-y...? is that really wha-"

"Alright end of this shit, I've already got too much in my head. I'm going to sleep, now. Night."

"Tae - taehyung-ahh~"

"Mmm? What now?"

"C-call..please call me a-as soon as you ca-"

"Yeah, alright. Bye."

*Hungs up immediately without getting a reply.*

"I..l-love you, Tae-ahh~~"

(Present Time)

"And I still do." Jimin said quietly to himself.