Prologue of WitherBlades.

Over Traflay, the WitherBlade kingdom, the weather was as clear as ever ;however, it is always cold. There is always a chilled wind that seems to cling onto the souls as people travel through Traflay. The young master, known as Jordan The Impact, is on his way to the central palace to consult the king on recent events and if joining the war would be smart. Jordan traveled to all the kingdoms to gather information on the strenght of each army. He was glad to finnaly be in his home to be at ease. Jordan peered onto the castle. It is somewhat of a grand catheral. The paint is aged and emits a bleak scent of dispair. As Jordan came to the center hall, he heard the sound he knows all to well. A sound he has been scarred by on multiple occasions, the sound of blades clashing. He then sees the WitherKing sparring with his son. The WitherKing isn't like most kings. He doesn't wear exotic fur robes nor does he stay  cladded in gold and other valuble metals. He rather wear a simple leather armor set ;however, there are rumors that there is a magical enchantment on his armor. His swordplay was also in a league of its own. As the WitherKing sparred with his son, He had a playful smile on his face. He effortlessly disarmed his son. The son , discontent in defeat, frowned. " go play with you sister negal" the king said. Jordan walked to the king and bowed out of respect for royal blood. " Please, I see you as a peer more than anybody else. Don't treat me like a superior." Jordan smirked with a joyful glare as he said " hahahaa, yeah, your right. Even if i try to see you as a king, I only see the face of my childhood friend." The two laughed a gave a brotherly hug. "What have you heard of the other kingdoms? I've been anxious to hear your news since the message of conquest have been sent to us." Said the king.

"Well, like every spy i can bring bad news as well."

"I'm fully aware of this."

" The BloodDrive are fully intent to going to war. There is no avoidable action to stop then from fighting."

" As much as i expect from rabid dogs like them. And the other two?"

"The DawnBreakers are consulting the holy pope for what they will do in responce to the BloodDrives. My position was compremised before i could get further insight."

" Darn, but good work nonetheless"

" Lastly, as much as I hate to say it, I could not find the SoulBurners Kingdom. I presume there is a magic barrior that keeps me from finding the location."

"Why come to that conclusion?"

" After a day of searching, I was ambush by a group of mages from there kingdom. They was aware I was searching for the kingdom. Even after i defeated them they refused to tell me where was the kingdom. I feared the chance of reinforcements ,so I decide to return earlier."

"Motherfuckers! Always up to something mysterious. We will get them soon. Anyways, have you seen your wife yet?"

"About that i wa..."

"Go see your wife. your love should always come before your patrotic duties."

"But i..."

"Thats an order, chum"

A evening later, Jordan made his way to his home. He never looks foward to it. Jordan is as clever as any scholar ,but he always feel that he is lead into dishonesty. He feels the sense that his wife is a mastermind dangling him along on a string. Everytime he is on duty, he is eaten away by the thoughts of his wife cheating on him. To avoid the reality of his wife being disloyal, he buries himself in his work, but the thing that is bothering him now us that he is coming home three days before his wife expected. He knew if he caught her in the act of adultery, he would lose control over himself, but that fate is unavoidable now. He mudged his way to the door to his house. As he grabbed the doorknob, he heard the sound that dragged him into painful reality. His wife moaning in a lustful joy started to scatch away his insides. He couldn't substain the rage peering out of him. His rage started emitting around him in a magical aura. He tried to control his rage, but his sword seem to unshealte itself. He slashed through the door to see his wife bent over in a vunerable position. This only multiplied his raged. He swung his blade and a slash of pure energy. It killed the stranger instantly ;however,  he wasn't the only victim. His wife layed on the ground with a face of terror. He fell to his knees and welp.

The war starts in one week....