Prologue of BloodDrives

In Riglade, the BloodDrive kingdom, the smell of burning meat and sound of laughter fills the kingdom. Bars are filled with friends and family. Everyone in the kingdom are in a feast for good luck in the war. Joshiro the Pate is in away from the partying. He values training more than anything. He hangs around the outskirts of the kingdom in a deep forest. This area is know for having menacing beast and creatures beyond imagination. Joshiro hunts any hostile beast that he can find. Hoping for a challenge. He wants something that can possible push him to his limits. As he runs through the trees and scrubs, he sees a green scaled drake feeding in a small opening. He lifts his dual axes slowly ,but not for the drake. He wasn't the only thing hunting the drake. Another creature was on the hunt. It was a white skinned demon. The humanoid creature swiftly killed the drake in almost a blink of an eye. Joshiro raised his axes slowly. A standoff began as a gently breeze came by. The white scales of the demon started to turn pink from the blood of the drake. The demon licked out its fork tongue and in that instant the battle begonned. Joshiro trudged with rage towards the creature. The demon raised its hand ,which is aided with sharp nails as hard as steel, to cut Joshiro. One of Joshiro's axes hit the creature's nails. Sparks fly as Joshiro follows up with a flurry of attacks. The demon manages to evade all Joshiro's attacks. The demon then proceed to slash Joshiro through his chestplate, spilling blood on the grass. The demon gains confidence from this successful strike. Joshiro kneels on the ground in pain and looks at his blood flowing from his chest. As the demon nears for another blow, Joshiro smiles. Before a thought could come into the demon's head, Joshiro lauches himself several feet into the air and brings down his two axes upon the creature. In the middle of this action, Joshiro's eyes are filled with a red beamming light and a powerful bolt of red lightning fires from the sky into Joshiro's axes.The demon is slayed. Joshiro walks away with is wounds healed as if he never got into a fight.A second later, the demon awakes from its seemly death to get a sneak attack on Joshiro. However, Joshiro doesn't bother to turn around. The demon sparks in an aura of red eletricity and explode.