What's happening?

Ps- Thank you so much for loving my story! I'm getting beautiful rankings! Love you all loads!

****

09:30am

She felt the world crashing in front of her eyes. All the excitement vanished, the next moment she'd entered this SUITE Room! She had finished an extra early spa appointment. Found him missing, tried so many ways tracing him which spoiled her make up! She finally reached the right place after blackmailing or say bribing the room service guy. The moment she entered the room, she felt the 7 years haven't really passed! It was all the same. Ishra sleeping peacefully in each other's arms! None could ever say they weren't together in the recent years. They looked very cute and very much in love couple! Cute my foot!(shaggy's thoughts of course) She went to them and stroked Raman which broke his sleep. But first person he looked at was her. Ishita of course! He mentally smiles seeing all her hair scattered over the pillow recalling some nights! ;D.

Shagun- RAMAN!

Raman(turns back rubbing his eyes)- Shagun? You? Here?

He doesn't jerk up but watches her as if she was disturbing their privacy which of course irked her.

Shagun- Raman it's our ENGAGEMENT today!

This word makes him get over from his hangover! ENGAGEMENT!

Raman(holds his head)- YEAH right!

He tries to get up which breaks her sleep too as she was almost sticking to him. Both sit on the bed holding their heads. Shagun hands his coat to him. He takes it and turns to collect his mobile etc when he notices her phone vibrating. The caller id breaks the wrong nerve in him. It gets disconnected anyway. He dreamt of living the best morning today. But actually there was nothing left! The night was just an illusion! He throws the phone near her and gets up adjusting his dress which makes her confused. She was trying to figure out what happened the previous night and why was she here with Raman like this!

Raman(wearing his watch)- sorry Shagun! Actually she was drunk last night. So having no option..

Shagun- It's okay Raman! I trust you! I don't need any explanation. Just come soon. I'm leaving! The arrangements are almost done for our ENGAGEMENT!

Raman- yeah!

He leaves from there.

****

11:00am

Shagun- WHERE THE HELL IS RAMAN! Adi try calling Papa!

Adi- I'm busy, do that yourself!

Shagun- Adi, will you talk to your mom like this?

Adi- Yes I will when I don't like your deeds in fact hate!

Shagun- What did I do?

Pihu- Adi bhaiyya!

Adi- Alright, tell me why didn't you let Pihu go to school?

Shagun- Because it's our engagement today! How can I let her miss it?

Adi- Seriously? You still have hopes? Didn't you see what had happened last night!

Even though he sneaked out of the party, the complete family had witnessed the scene and prayed for them to get back together.

Shagun- No I didn't!

Adi- Ohh let me tell you, they were together the whole night! You know in the same room. Haha!

Shagun- STOP IT ADI! I KNOW ALL THAT. BUT RAMAN HAS PROMISED ME THIS MORNING TO GET ENGAGED. So better stay out of it if you don't wanna help.

Adi- of course I'm not interested. But anyway, all the best for which will never happen!

Though he was just provoking her, even he doubted what if nothing gets fine between them. What if his Papa turns up? He along with Pihu and others went inside. They tried to contact them in many ways. Neither she nor he responded. They were starting to get tensed. What if Shagun's overconfidence wins?

The noise in the hall makes them go out. They see Raman coming all decked up in a finest dark purple suit with crisp white shirt. He was looking dashing with his gelled hair and a few days old stumble. He was looking extra hot and his face looked extra fresh! Anyone could tell he was very much happy in his life as his charming smile was the evidence. Did that mean; is he happy with the engagement? Did he forget his Ishita this soon? The name which was lingered on his lips as he blurted out her name often as he was used to it! The numerous stories he had narrated to their daughter! All that meant nothing? All these thoughts revolved in the minds of their families. Shagun was all smiles looking at him. He came and stood in front of her.

Shagun(smiling happily)- You look.. so handsome!

Raman(smiles)- I know thank you!

Shagun- I will get ready in few minutes.

He nods and she goes inside. All the guests and mainly a few reporters were present which irked the families. They couldn't even burst at him or else they would be the headlines the next day. They silently watched him settling in his seat. Having no option they too settle with the guests helping them settle down too. Raman calls Adi&Pihu towards them when they hopefully go to him.

Raman- Tell Shagun to come fast. Or else these reporters will go!

They make a face hearing this.

Adi- But Papa why have you called them?

Raman- Arrey! Raman Bhalla is getting engaged! Shouldn't that be the hot news!

Adi shakes his head in disbelief. Was all this his dad was thinking about? Didn't his Ishima matter to him anymore?

Adi- Seriously Papa! Was this you were thinking all the while?

Raman- haan why?

Pihu- Papa, I won't talk to you anymore!

Raman- Arrey what did I do?

They leave from there angrily without listening to anything further. He keeps scrolling something in his mobile. Shagun enters making everyone silent. She was wearing a backless purple gown with a deep neck. She was looking flawless but somehow couldn't compliment Raman. There was something missing or something wasn't right! (Of course the pair wasn't right haha!) He smiles at her and both sit down beside each other. Simmi brings the rings obviously without any interest and passes on!

On the other hand all the others try many ways to contact Ishita but in vain! They become mute spectators of the happening feeling helpless to let it happen!

Shagun forwards her hand while Raman doesn't take the ring. He instead gets up with a stern face shocking the audience. He was looking happy getting engaged to Shagun! Then what went wrong? He looks behind at the door which makes all the pairs of eyes turn in the same direction. It was none other than ISHITA!

****

How was it friends?

I know it was a short one but for sure tonight's update will be a long one.

All the type of suggestions are welcome!

Hit the star and shower your love in the form of comments!

Stay home, stay safe!

~Jaanishra