🎨 Almost ready 🖌️

Hyunjin snapped back to reality. He realised that he was smiling like a fool to himself thinking about the past. Embarrassed from what he did years ago, he couldn't help but facepalm. He felt his cheeks heat up red.
"Aaarghh stop it hwang! Get back to work! Or else you won't be able to complete it!" He said to himself hitting on head.

He was excited and nervous at the same time. "Oh god how will I do this. I'm already nervous. My heart feels like it's gonna come out of my chest. Maybe I should give him my heart instead." Hyunjin just realised what he said and sighed,"I think I've lost it. I'm blabbering nonsense."

Seungmin had already left for "work"

He'd actually finished his work few days ago. He had his own plan to surprise Hyunjin for the anniversary. He'd planned to gift hyunjin the remake of the same portrait he'd made in their first meeting (but an upgraded version). He had to start his work but he couldn't do it at his studio cause hyunjin would find out (his studio aka their house and yes, they have a studio in their house). So he'd decided to work at Jeongin's studio for a few days, then at Jisung's place. Although Jeongin said he had no problem with Seungmin working there, he still didn't want to disturb the busy boy. He'd already completed half of his work. He decided to complete the rest of it at Jisung's . He rang the bell and was welcomed by Minho.

"Oh hyung you're here?" Seungmin asked.
"Oh- didn't Jisung tell you?" Minho asked rasing his brow.
"Tell me what?" Seungmin asked in confusion.
"Oh.. come in first. I'll explain" Minho said letting seungmin in.

After explaining

"Ooohh so you guys live together now. Can't believe he was struggling to tell me that" seungmin replied.
"I was wondering why he rushed to the convenient store as soon as you called. Turns out he hadn't told you about this" Minho said laughing.
"Anyways you're here to complete your work right. You should get right into it" Minho told the younger giving a teasing look.
Seungmin got shy. He said nothing and entered the empty room he'd be working in. He started his work right away.

Jisung slowly entered and looked around

Jisung slowly entered and looked around. He saw Minho sitting on the couch watching TV. Minho saw him and said, "welcome back Mr. Han. So turns out you haven't told seungmin about us living together."
"Hehe I was trying to tell him but the timing just didn't seem right so... But you did that for me so thank you!" Jisung said giving him a cheeky smile.

Seungmin was busy doing his work then he heard a little knock on the door, "do you wanna build a snowman~"
He smiled and replied, "go away han-ah!"
Jisung laughed and entered anyway. He looked at the portrait seungmin was making and commented, "you sure are good at painting. Especially if it's hyunjin."

"And you sure are good at hiding things. Especially if it's about Minho hyung" Seungmin said smiling at the boy who was now scratching his head and looking away.

"I-um hehe.. I was gonna tell you about it. But you were super busy in your own work. I wanted to tell you in person but when I finally had the chance I thought Minho hyung would be better at explaining. So I just left it upto him" Jisung explained.

"Oh. Congrats anyways! I hope you two get married soon" hearing Seungmin's words he blushed and jokingly hit his arms. Seungmin pretended to get hurt but then laughed.

He then got back to work. The whole time he was sketching he had a smile on his face. He also remembered his first meeting with Hyunjin. After working non-stop for about 5 hours he finally took a break. Jisung brought some snacks for him and seungmin thanked him.

Both looking at the art

"It looks amazing. It's complete now, isn't it?" Asked Jisung.
Seungmin replied smiling ,"not yet. Just one more thing left and it's done."

Thank you for 500 reads <3
I tried my best editing the pic lol sorry if it doesn't look like a painting (٥ ^ヮ^)