Chapter 2

Hey guys, it's me. So this story is originally a one shot. But it recieved such good feedback I thought maybe I could make some few parts. I also read this book myself and I too was so intrigued by it. I must say, I am proud of my work. And I'm not even a professional writer. But yeah what the heck, with quarantine is still the talk of the town, I guess I could make a few more stories.

Also, please read my other Loud House story titled "Diary Of Lincoln Loud"

Lincoln's POV

Ok, so I knew that little girl crying is my little sister Lili. I really missed out a lot. She's all grown up. Well, she can now talk and walk and definitely goes to school now.

I also saw my parents and sisters. They seemed to be doing quite alright, but something tells me they look a little.... Sad? I wonder why? Was it because Lili got lost at the mall earlier? Maybe.

So before I went home I stopped by at Clyde's since he offered to help me with stuff I bought for Gail and the kids. What most don't know is that despite being an only child, Clyde is pretty good with kids. Whenever he comes by the orphange, kids really look up to him like how they look up to me. I guess Clyde knows what it felt like to be in a orphange, although he was still awfully young when he got adopted so they assumed he won't remember.

So when we got to the orphage, we see Gail by the door waiting for us. Clyde and I gave Gail a hug. Ok so plot twist, this is actually the same place where Clyde lived before he got adopted. I know, all of us were surprised too.

I only found out when Clyde first visited me here and Gail recognized him and vice versa. So now, all of us are one big happy family.

All of us celebrate the major holidays together, thanksgiving, the McBrides would come by and celebrate with us. Christmas, we all go to theirs.

And the kids are really polite and helpful. They are much more well mannered than most of my sisters ever did. And they look up to me than my younger sisters ever did. Well, Lola and Lisa were the only ones who were always rude.

"Lincoln, welcome home. Clyde, nice of you to drop by." Gail happily said

"Hi Gail, I thought I'd drop by since I miss all of you guys. Where are the kids?" Clyde responded and asked as he and Lincoln let go Gail from the hug.

"Backyard, playing. Anyway, would you like to join us for dinner? There's plenty of food." Gail offered kindly.

"That would be lovely, thank you Gail." Clyde replied smiling.

"No problem" Gail said returning the smile as she walks away to the kitchen. We put away the bags for the kids, as you can see, school will be starting soon and I bought ton of stuff for all of us. Clyde would have shopped with me but his dads already bought him ton of stuff either.

So, let's see. I got notebooks, backpacks and pencils for the kids, I also got my own backpack of course and some other school stuff too. And I also bought ton of clothes for us aswell. But there's still a few more things that we need to buy and all of us are going tomorrow, Clyde is coming too.

Ok, so maybe I still have some vendetta againts the Louds. Although I'm still using the name but Gail officially adopted me. Well, Gail officially retired this orphanage as an orphange, instead, this is just a regular house, Gail had decided to just adopt the 10 other kids since no one has been willing to adopt the others.

A/n. I really don't know the process of the orphanage so I just decided to change it.

And I know you'll be asking, "Lincoln how do you and Grace have ton of money?" Well, Gail has a online shopping business named "Retail Gail" and it's really going well, a huge success. She mostly sells clothes, shoes school supplies and bags. We get to keep some of the inventory for out personal needs. And Gail makes a fortune so it's a win win for 12 people in the house. The business is exclusive for Royal Woods only, but the business is so popular in this small town. Clyde, Rusty, Liam and Zach are the employees as they are the delivery boys. Gail and I occasionally delivery them too.

Oh, by the way, I forgot to introduce you to the kids.

The boys:

Finn - 12 year old, the third tallest in the house, behing Gail. Brown hair and freckles. My second in command whenever Gail and I are out of the house.

Carter - Also 12 years old, almost as tall as Finn. Brown hair, no freckles. A little rebellious but still means well.

Ethan - 11 years old, red hair. The brains, he actually sometimes pitch ideas for Gail's retail.

Raphael - 10 years old, korean, likes animes and manga. Can be sarcastic at times.

Geo - Just turned 8. The quiet one. He's also very shy. Smallest and youngest in the house. A little chubby but really adorable with the most pinchable cheeks. He does most of the chorse too. Like me, he likes video games and comics. He's filipino.

The girls:

Emily - Long black hair, same age as Finn, tallest of the girls. She has love hate relationship with Finn. Other than that, they care for one another. She's also can be sarcastic at times. She's also tomboyish and one of the boys.

Grace - 11 years old with the longest strawberry blonde hair. Freckles and really girly too. She will always be seen with a small pink purse. Only when we go out.

Kathy - 11 too, also long brown hair. No freckles, really girly as well, she gets along with the other girls, especially Emily.

Tiffany - 10 years old with brown hair, not as long as the other girls but long enough to put it in high pony, only if she wears it. Always wearing a headband. She's also very shy and quiet like Geo. She keeps a diary.

And finally

Kimberly - 10 years old long blonde hair with freckels. Also very girly, she really loves her barbies.

So there you have it. My family, we're not perfect but we are happy.