part 2

so they are bfs and they are ??? boyfriends??? idk but they are and now they h*ld h*nds sometimes lol yea Chiaki is depressed though its sad so chiazk is depressed so she is playing video games one day and she was crying beaus she got breaked up with by hajimem because of ngaeto and she was sad so she went to nagitos cabin.

''grr....'' she put on nice persona and knock on door ''HI KOMAEDA!!! :D'' Komaeda look at her and he was like: what and she waved and he said ''hi chaiki''  and he waved back. that is when she asked koamdeada to come to her cabin. 

he came to her cabin and she tied him on to byakuayas chair and beat him with a Tetris block. ''ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'' he screamed and then he died lol 

chiaxki gigged and when to hajimes house '''hey hajm I know we aren't on good terms but do you want to see Nagito dead lol'' hajime GASPED ''WHAT?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!? DEAD!??!?!?!?!?'' Chiaki agave a fake sigh..... but her eyes turned red uh oh ''yes... I am sad about it.. he c0mmitd Tetris block.'' ham growled ''GRRRRRRRR/R///////..... LIAR'' Chiaki gavae a nerverdsous giggle. ';what do you mean I am no Kokichi kinnie what the fuckk'' and he growled back ''grrrrr ur eyes are red that means ur lying wtf bitch'' and then he clawed her to death it was super sad. Chiaki is now dead too.

everyone attended naito funeral. only nobody attending chaki.

THE END OF PART TOW

thadk