Part 4

These have come out of chapters 6 and 7 of RS. I know the scenes cut in and out a bit, but I've only added the action and a bit either side.

Chapter 6:

 "Stay behind me at all times," the American reminded Alexei, glancing over his shoulder at her as he notched an arrow in his bow, four more residing in his hand. "And do exactly as I say."

He rounded the corner, arrows hitting the KGB agents square in the chest. Alexei followed him out, scanning the make-shift battlefield as she lifted the gun. With deadly accuracy, Lexei fired off seven bullets quick succession, each one incapacitating their target. Acting fast was the only way they were going to win this, strike before the enemy has the chance to strike back. Lexei caught Tasha's eye, about to call out to her, but was stopped when excruciating pain exploded in her abdomen. Eyes wide in pain, Alexei felt her legs give out, falling to the ground as stars swarmed her vision.

'Danya...'

Chapter 7:

An ear-piercing scream brought Lexei out of her daze. Danya was in trouble. Lexei saw her sister collapsed in a heap on the other side of the roof. She forced herself up, locking her eyes on Danya. That little girl was her best friend, her only family. And someone dared to hurt her. They would have hell to pay.

Three agents approached her, all with blank faces and identical uniforms. Alexios shot the first one in the knee as she charged at him. Using his shoulders as a springboard, she threw herself into the air, twisting her make-shift perch as she pushed off him, forcing the man to collapse under her grasp. Lexei landed a fist on the second man's face, legs hooking around his neck as she choked him dead in one move. She flung herself off the limp body, flipping in the air once, she kicked the third man to the ground. Lexei's hand slithered to her boot as she flipped. Sliding out a small dagger, she held it in an ice-pick grip, embedded it in the third man's chest.

Alexei looked up through a curtain of hair, her eyes a raging storm of fire and flood. Anger radiated off the child in waves. She yanked her dagger out of the dead man's torso; she was out for blood. Alexei tore her way through the assassins, killing anyone who dared to stand in her way. Alexei appeared to be nothing more than a blur of movement. Leaving a trail of death and destruction in her wake.

The assassins finished off the KGB agents near them and turned to watch the child in bewilderment. It seemed that nothing would stand in that little girl's way of getting to her sister. The American stood dumbfounded off to the side as a child single-handedly took out twenty plus KGB assassins, with barely more than a scratch here and there. It was chilling to watch such a young child fight and kill so mercilessly and without hesitation. With a start, the American remembered where he recognised Azrael's fighting style. He had seen his partner, Natasha, perform the exact same moves throughout the years. He was brought out of his thoughts by the eerie silence that followed the brutal battle scene. Everyone was dead.

After finishing off the last of the KGB agents, Azrael ran to her sister. She pulled her into a bone-crushing hug for a brief moment before helping her stand. With support from her older sister, the younger girl was able to stand. Tasha spotted an injury on the younger sister; her leg had been damaged. She was keeping most weight on the opposite leg, a streak of blood ran down the other. Azrael only sported a few cuts and scrapes, as well as a bloody nose that she seemed completely oblivious to. The two spoke in hushed voices. The American picked up a few words here and there, but none of them made sense to him. Tasha looked at her partner and held up four fingers, mouthing a few words to him in English.

(that last paragraph was left in because of her injuries)