•Birthday•

Two weeks later

I'm passed out in my bed when I hear the boys yelling downstairs. Who the hell thinks they could ruin my beauty sleep. I got up and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and made some cereal. I went back upstairs and went on our balcony. I forgot about the balcony. I sat on my chair and over looked the city. It seems pretty dark out. I checked the time. 5:30?! Why the fuck are they up at 5:30? Why am I up at 5:30? I finish my bowl of cereal and I walk back downstairs. They also didn't notice me both of the times that I've been downstairs. I walk into the dining room to a bunch of bags and all the boys fighting.

Me: What the fuck are you doing?
Tony: Language.
Me: You guys woke me up. You know how pissy I get in the morning.
Brady: Sorry mom.
Me: Oh shut up.

I walk back upstairs and I knock on Avani's door.

Avani: Come in!

I walk in and I lie down next to her.

Avani: What's up.
Me: The boys just can shut up and they are all being douchebags and I just don't deserve this.

I start to cry.

Avani: I know how you get in the morning. How about we get ready and we go to the mall?
Me: Sure. Can Kenzie come with?
Avani: If she wants to.

I got up and stopped at the door.

Me: Avani.
Avani: Yeah hun.
Me: Pink shirt and denim jeans.
Avani: Twins.

I giggle and I run to my room. I wake up Kenzie.

Kenzie: So what are you saying.
Me: Mall. Go shower. Now.
Kenzie: Ok. Whatever you say.
Me: I'll pick out the outfits.
Kenzie: Ok.

I run into the closet as she runs into the bathroom and showers. I pick out our outfits. ⬇️

Maya

Kenzie

Kenzie

She got out of the shower and I got in

She got out of the shower and I got in. I thought about the fun day we are gonna have and how everything will be fine when we get back. I shaved and got out. I changed, blowed dried my hair, braided my hair, and put on some lipgloss. I also braided Kenzie's hair. We ran out and we knocked on Avani's door. Anthony opened the door and smiled.