Chapter 1

This story is not a thriller or horror or whatever you want to call it ,So yeah completely new story enjoy!

The blood trickled down and tears pricked my eys as the pain shot through my open wounds, I reached for my band aid peeling the plastic cover off and carefully placing it on my gashes. I stared at my reflection in the mirror my long blonde hair cascading down my shoulders like a waterfall, a pair of deep brown eyes stared back at me. My cheeks a light pink with a golden tint, My lips painted a rich pastel peach; my eyelashes coated in numerous amounts of mascarra and holding my eyelashes were eyes that had a thin black line running along the lids.

Everyday for the past two years this had been my routine,everytime I felt worthless; everytime someone made me hate myself more than I already did. I'd come home and bring the knife to my arm branded by all the words they hurled at me and I'd cut, I'd cut for every word that broke off yet another piece of my heart.

I rarely felt any pain now. I was use to it now, in a way it made me feel better

My family hated me. My brother blamed me for my parents seperation he said i was an accident and a waste of life.

My bother was the quater back on the schools football team he was the 'star' player everyone worshiped him,he could have any girl with the snap of his fingers.

He had bright blue electric eyes that could be caring and kind or hostile and angry. He had blonde hair like me-he looked like my mom where i looked more like my dad. My mom was stunning- He could make you the most popular being to walk the corridors of the school but he could also rip your reputation into shreds and make you his next target. The next years of your life would all be based on how HE percieved you and he only liked you if you were good looking.

I loathed him.

I don't know how but i found a way to hide my feelings I became pretty good at it over the years. It was like all the humanity in me had dissappeared. I wasn't me anymore but no one noticed.

Every birthday I tried to take my life, I cursed the day i was born; the day i was brought into this world. My own mother didn't know when i was born she told herself so many times that i wasn't her child she actually started believing it.

A slow tapping on my window caused me to break out of my train of thoughts. I stumbled towards the window my blurred vision only helping me a little.

I looked down over the balcony and no one was there. I started to walk back to my bed, a gush of wind sending shivers down my spine.

I'm such a clutz you can add that to my list of flaws. My vision had cleared now yet i still managed to trip over something. I looked at the object that was in my way, a small box with a red ribbon wrapped around it. I opened the box my fingers tracing the ribbon and pulled out a letter.

"You dont need to cut, I can already see you're beautiful"

No one had ever called me beautiful before not even my friends thats why i just put the letter in the bin because it was probably just another prank.

All i really needed right now was to go into a deep sleep and never wake up, ever.

******************************************

I woke up and did my usual routine brushed my hair, put my make-up on, brushed my teeth and walked to school.

You know that feeling you can't shake when you think someones watching you? I sped up and put my earphones in. I got to school 10 minutes earlier than usual panting, beads of sweat threatening to ruin my make-up.

I made my way to the school office.

"Annabelle, Oh Annabelle just the girl I was hoping to see," a shrill voice stopped me in my tracks "as you know we have a new student starting today and well we were hoping you would show him around and seeing as you're early you could make a start now"

Mrs.King gestured to the figure sitting on a chair behind her, he looked up and combed his hand through is hair making it perfectly messy. He had sea green eyes that held mine in an intense stare, before my eyes travelled to his lips that already held a smirk. I instantly drew my gaze back to Mrs.King.

"You better get a move on then" Mrs.King said breaking the silence

I picked my bags up walking out the door not even bothering to look back to check whether he was following or not.

"So?" he shrugged his hands in his pockets

"show me your timetable" i replied bluntly

Dante's POV

"Show me your timetable" she replied bluntly

"aww well thats no fun you dont even want to know my name?"

"No, now give me the timetable or I'm leaving you here"

I looked up at her a scowl now plastered on her face

"someone woke up on the wrong side of bed" I muttered "Why do I get the feeling that you dont like me very much" I joked poking her arm. She flinched and took a step back creating a little more distance between us."Sorry, anyway here"

"Right," she mumbled looking my timetable up and down "Your home room is at the end of the corridor on the left, room 15, you then have chemistry with me and all your other lessons appear to be with Emily she's in your home room. Done told you where your lessons are now you can leave me alone"

she started to walk off her hair swaying left to right with every step

"wait!" I shouted after her

"what?" she grunted turning on her heel to face me

"How do I find Emily, what does she look like?"

"Oh trust me she'll come to you" she replied a hint of amusement in her voice

"well how about that tour I was offered?"

"Listen you and me we're not supposed to mix, two totally different people" she then turned on her heel again and started off towards the end of the corridor her top clinging to her body showing off her petite frame.

"whats that supposed to mean?!" I shouted in her direction but she just carried on walking till I was left staring down the empty corridor.