Want You

It's raining out. The scent perfuming your apartment. Your iPhone goes off and you've received a text from Norman.

Norman- I want you tonight. Please come.

You reply and go and get dressed in a sexy short black dress.

You- Be there soon. Can't wait to see you.

When you pull up, Norman's looking all sexy wearing his leather jacket, black t-shirt and tight fitting denim jeans. The moment you step out of your car, he runs to you and kisses you hard. Norman pushes you up against your car and delves into your mouth using his tongue and you moan. It's raining hard and your getting soaked. Norman moves his hand to your exposed thigh and caress the skin. His fingers inch their way to your panties where he pushes aside the material and using his thumb he presses against your clit. You gasp as he pushes two fingers inside you and finger fucks you. His thumb gently rubs circles around your clit and as your kissing, you feel yourself unraveling. Soon, you cum, shattering into a million pieces. You cry out in pleasure. "Ahh Norman!" Your legs feel like jelly when he removes his fingers. He takes one finger and tastes you. "You taste amazing." He says. He takes the other finger and you taste yourself as he rubs your lower lip. "I want to make love to you. I wanna bury myself inside you." Norman whispers and picks you up and wraps your legs around his waist. It takes less than a minute and letting you slide down his body, he sets you down in front of his bed. You breathe in the scent of roses and jasmine. You kiss him softly as your hand moves between Norman's legs and you unzip and unbutton him. You slip your fingers inside his jeans and boxers and hold his erection. Norman moans as you caress the silky skin around the tip. You can feel him grow harder. He pushes your hand away gently. He unzips your dress, it falls down your body, pooling at your feet. He lowers his head and his mouth teases your nipples and you gasp. He moves his mouth to your neck, nipping and licking your sensitive spot. Desperate to be ravished, you help Norman out of his jacket and pull his shirt over his head. Finally, skin to skin you run your fingers through his soft, course chest hair and gently graze his nipples. You pull down his jeans. You fall to your knees watching Norman's eyes grow dark. You release his erection and take him in your mouth. He's a combination of hard and soft, silky and moist. You suck and his hand fists in your hair. He moans and he lengths in your mouth. "Please, I need to be inside you." You taste pre-cum and you release his erection with a pop. He pulls you up and leads you to the bed. You lay back. Norman enters you in an achingly slow thrust. He kisses you with a fevered desire. You close your eyes feeling all sensations. You run your hands over his back as he moves atop you. His body smelling like the rain. "Your mine forever." Norman whispers when you both find your release.