Chapter 11

Alright. It's been a while I know. I've been stuck with the writers block. It's finally here! Chapter 11! Hope you enjoy it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DEAN POV
Castiel looks shocked. I told him everything about John and what he's done to me and my brother, and what happened last time, why it's got me bothered. Now he's just staring with a blank expression other than wide eyes.
I wait and look at him for a few minutes that feels like hours, until he finally ends my torment and replies, "your dad is a dick."
I chuckle a bit, "yeah, he really is."
As we sit at the edge of the pond, I pull my legs up to my chest and wrap my arms around them. I just look straight into the ponds dark watery abyss, and think.
How does he truly feel?
Does he have anything else to say?
Why is that all he said?
Please tell me he cares.
He has to, he said he liked me.
Please care.
Please.
Say something
"dean."
I jump to the sound of his voice and quickly turn my head to look at his. "Yeah?"
"You are probably expecting me to say something meaningful here but I don't even know what to say. I do care. I do wish I could do something to help."
I nod to him. Alright, he does. That sets my mind at ease for now. "And when anything happens at home with him. Tell me. I'll find a way to have you and Sam over at my place for a night if it gets bad enough. Now, why haven't you told anyone else, or the school? There's bound to be someone out there who can help."
"Well, cas, I've always been too afraid. For some reason I'm a popular person and I'm afraid that if I say something the people who follow me around will turn on me. I don't think they really care about me, or are my friends at all. They just follow me around because they think I'm attractive, and I don't even know why they think that. Even if they don't care, I'd rather have them follow me around than bully me."
He stares at me for a few seconds, seeming as if he doesn't know what to say. "Dean."
He pauses. He slowly leans in and gives me a quick kiss then goes back to how he was sitting. "There is one thing, and only one thing I'd like to ask of you."
A bit confused I reply to him, "um.. Sure thing."
He takes a second to ask. "Please. Show me your arms."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another note. Sorry. I know it's short for such a long wait but here it is! I'm trying to write as much as I can right now so I can update more frequently. Sorry again for such a long wait with the holidays and exams coming up, but I hope you enjoyed and a new chapter will be up soon!