Silent Night

The sun seemed to sink slowly behind UA highschool, it cast an orange glow in the darkening sky and cast long black shadows on the ground. Everything was quiet, peaceful almost but I could sense something tense hidden in the air. My boots were silent as I walked on the wood land trails, I was listening hard, trying to will any sound of danger to come out. I stopped as a twig snapped, the sound seemed loud in the quiet of the night. Almost unnatural but I seen a blue bird fly by and concluded that was the culprit to the sound. "Sukiyo there you are!" Midoriya cried rushing towards me. I tried not to feel annoyed, "What is it?" He jerked a thumb over his shoulder "Al Might wants us to head back to the school." I rolled my eyes and followed him back, glancing back towards the already dark forest. Replacing the sun hung the moon, illuminating the school. Midoriya waves goodbye to me and headed down to the boys dorm while I went to the girls. It looked like everyone was asleep, all was quiet. I slipped into my room and started changing quickly, I put on skinny jeans and a blue blouse and made sure my roommate was asleep before sneaking out my window. I hit the ground hard and winced as a bolt of pain climbed my leg. I glanced back at the school before making my way back to the forest. I suddenly felt like an idiot, I didn't bring weapons or a flashlight so all I was doing was stumbling around in the dark. Making noise.

Dabi

"They say the schools so hard to find due to the wall of poisonous gas hiding it. Looks like the gas is gone." I say to Twice who stops for a moment "Say, did you hear that?" He asks and starts looking around. I listen and then I hear it, footsteps and light cursing. Probably an idiot teacher coming to fix the gas wall. Twice ducks down and I silently go behind a tree, waiting. But it's not an idiot teacher, it's a girl, a student. She has long red hair, her face was utter perfection. Smooth and cream colored, a small button nose and two large violet eyes that were frightened. With the extraordinary beauty I was starting to think her quirk had something to do with it. She stumbled over an upraised tree root and fell. "Damnit." She murmured quietly and I seen Twice stand up, his shadow crept over her. The way her shoulders tensed I knew the moron had gave us away. When she turned around I knocked her out. "Dumb bastard." I growled to Twice and scooped the girl up and swung her over my shoulder. "Sorry Dabi, accidents happen yknow." He said and started babbling on as we made our way back to Shigaraki...