We're just friends

It was a quiet night in as everyone was in David's house, all thrown around couches and chairs watching the TV that filled the room with light. You were sharing the couch with Scott, and although you two weren't together you always seemed to be at each others side and tonight wasn't an exception as you were cuddled up to him, pressed up to his side as his arm wrapped around you. Your friends were constantly trying to get you two together, especially since you two always acted like you were. The thought of you two being together wasn't completely irrational, two both would have your moments, you would flirt, you would hold hands, you cuddled and from time to time even kissed each others cheeks. But those things were small, they didn't make a relationship. Sometimes you would wonder about the "what if's" when it came to things moving faster, but you'd also think about how nice things were as they were.

"Look at Y/n and Scott being all cute, are you together yet?" David teased, your face turning red as you pulled yourself out of Scott's grasp and onto the other side of the couch.

"We're just friend." You quietly spoke, a look of shock flooding over Scott's features.

"Yeah, just friends." He quietly agreed.

"So you're telling us that every time you two are tangled with each other there's nothing?" Zane brought up.

"Or every time you two kiss and hold hands there's no meaning?" David added.

"So you're telling us that you've never been attracted to each other?" Toddy brought up.

You two stiffened in your seats and Scott ran his hand through his hair.

"Of course Scott is attractive." You brought up causing shocked looks from everyone though out the room.

"She's beautiful." Scott added, "Her smile, her laugh, her eyes, everything." It was now your turn to look at him shocked.

"Do you love her?" David asked ignoring that you were still there.

"Scott doesn't have to answer that." You brought up wishing that you could sink farther down into to the couch.

"What's not to love?" Scott whispered to you, his hands reaching for yours, you still looking at him in shock and embarrassment.

"You're different from everyone else, and I love that the most." He told you, you looking for a smile on his face waiting for him to take back everything and say it was for a vlog but instead you matched with a kiss.