Close Encounters: Thirteen

RITA's POV

I woke up with Ken's arms wrapped tightly around me. My Chow, mahal ko...I love this man so much. No walls are between us this time. I could stay here forever. I am exhausted but I am overjoyed. Overjoyed - with all my emotions building up to this moment, where we finally declared our love each other - I never knew this feeling could exist. It feels amazing... Exhausted - well, let's just say we found ways to be creative last night...Wink.

Ewan ko ba, ma-aksyon ang kaganapan kagabi, parang hindi yung softie na Ken na una kong nakilala yung kasama ko. I swear not an inch of gentleness was in sight. I saw a completely different side of him, and I'm more than willing to take him in with open arms... He's mine, and I'm his. Selosa ako eh...

My mind goes crazy at the thought of what will transpire when we go all the way. Excited na ako. I mean I can live without it... But, it's truly a different kind of sensation to be this intimate with someone you love. Tama si Ken, it needed to have meaning... I'm so glad we waited patiently.

His head was on my shoulder, and I could feel his calm breathing around me. I drew comfort from the warmth of his touch. Skin to skin, I could feel every bit of him on me. I turned around to face him, and watched him sleep for a moment. He looks so peaceful. I kissed his nose to wake him up.

"Hmmm." He mumbled in response.

"Good morning, mahal..." I whispered to him before burying my face on his chest.

Binitawan niya ako at saka inangat ang kamay niya sa mukha ko, gently raising my head up to meet his gaze, while grinning the whole time.

I then studied his face, and noticed little claw marks on his forehead and his jaw - memories of last night. I can't help but giggle.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked with a raised brow.

I gently brushed my fingers over his battle scars, and kissed those marks one by one.

"Eh kasi, ang dami mong kalmot..." My cheeks turned red. I got my phone and opened the front camera to show him what I meant.

Nagulat ako ng pisilin niyang madiin ang pisngi at braso ko.

"Uy! Aray!" 

Hinatak ko ang buhok niya ng malakas para makaganti.

"Just making sure that this is not a dream, mahal..." He said sweetly.

"Sus, ang daming paandar ng mahal ko!" He embraced me once again and gave wet kisses to my neck. His lips reached my chest, just above my collarbone and I flinched at the contact. I inspected the area and noticed that I also have battle scars of my own.

"Ooofff..."

"Why?" He asked, a bit worried.

"Apparently, you're not the only one...Hmmm. I got it worse than you pa nga." I pointed to my chest.

"Just marking my territory, mahal...Dagdagan ko pa yan mamaya eh..." He smirked.

"Is that a promise?"

"It's a guarantee."

I yawned and stretched my arms out before sitting up. My hand was firmly clutched on the sheets, eager to cover myself up. In light of the festivities last night, we didn't even bother wearing our sleepwear.