KuroMaya/MayaKuro

Anime: Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight

Claudine: Blondie on the left Maya: Brunette on the right

Claudine was watching Maya intently as she has done many times before. Maya always knew Claudine was watching and she loved it. Maya also knew about Claudine taking pictures, she knew it was for training purposes, but she still liked to think Claudine took the pictures for other reasons, and other reasons there were.

Claudine did have the pictures for training, she swipes to one of the photos and takes note on the posture, and what Maya does that she doesn't. After taking note she checks the room and sees Maya, and her heart skips a beat. She puts her phone down, and walks to Maya. She decided to confess, right there and then.

"Hey Maya." Claudine says. Maya looks up from the book she was reading, she sees Claudine and her heart starts beating faster. Maya closes her book and puts it down. She smiles brilliantly at Claudine, which makes Claudine blush. "Bonjour ma Claudine." "Um I have to talk to you." Claudine says. "Hmm? What do you need?" Maya questions. 'Oh my god is she confessing?' 

"U-um...  J'aime que tu sois à moi?" Claudine blurts out, blushing wildly. Maya just stares at her. Silence... "Um Maya?" Maya suddenly kisses her which surprises Claudine. "Est-ce que ça répond à votre question?" Maya says looking up smiling, blushing slightly. 'Uwa. S-so cute!' Claudine thinks. She then smirks "I didn't quite catch that, can you do it again mon amour?" Maya then smirks. "I'll do this as many times as you want." They then kiss. 

After that they got married and moved in together in France, adopting 3 cats, 2 dogs and 1 birb named Kotori.