The Voice Stealer?

[YO! This story is back. Sorry for taking such a huge brake, but I was working on other stuff. Anyway! Enjoy!]

*CRASH!*

"GAHAAA!"

Y/n fell to the ground, injuries covering his body as the shattered parts of his Blay, Garren, and Leangle, Rouzers and Belts fell on the ground infront of him. Standing before the Suit were Figures, two of them being familiar with Spade, Club, Diamond and Hearts symbols covering their masked faces. The four Aces laughed at Y/n as he struggled to get back onto his feet and fight back against them.

Quartus: "Would you look at this. The great Ace Theif, powerless before us."

Trois: "Why capture him, hes going to become an Undead. Let's just end him now."

Ace of Clubs: "A splendid idea! 4 out of the 4 are in agreement?"

The ace of hearts then nodded causing fear to appear on Y/n's face as quickly turned and started running away... but as soon as he did, he was quickly met face to face with Four Monsterous figures... the Four King Undead.

Spade King: "Hmmm. Seems like you've come right to us. Our little game of cat and mouse now ends."

Spade King said as he pointed his katana at Y/n's chest... behind him were the Aces, and infront of him were the Kings... Y/n is Rouzerless... ShuShuless... Friendless.... Powerless against them... stuck between a rock and a hard place, Y/n had no other choice. The Suit fell onto his hands and knees with tears in his eyes, knowing he couldn't fight against such powerful foes..........

"Uh-Ugh... My head..."

Lying in an uncomfortable bed, our hero, Y/n L/n Spade, opens his eyes after a very long nap. The boy sat up from his Lying Position, causing him to groan in pain. He then looked down at his body, only to see that he was only in his underwear covered in a mass bandages. He quickly looked around, and saw that he was alone inside of a familiar a smelly area, being the inside of Ruel's Heaven Bag.

Y/n: "Ugh! the hell? W-Wait, I'm in Ruel's Stupid Bag? That means I'm not in the Realm of the ShuShus anymore, but, how did I get back?... I'll have to figure that out later."

Y/n said to himself as he began looking himself over, seeing the wounds under his bandages had healed, leaving some slash scars on his chest. Y/n let out a heavy sigh, before he stood up, ignoring the soreness of his body as he began tearing the Bandages off of his body and putting his clean and folded clothes back on his body, stretching a bit before he pulled out his Blay, Garren and Lengle Rouzers, looking at the Rouzer Cards being held inside of them, before sighing and dispelling his Rouzers.

Y/n: "So, Quartus stole the Evolved Magnet Buffalo, Evolved Gemini, Club King... and Heart 2... Suit Spirit... tch, I'm gonna kill that bastard. But first..."

Y/n began to say as the vivid nightmare he had saw before replayed in his head.

Y/n: "... I need to get stronger."