New girl

Shauna: mom I do not want to go in there.

Mom: ugh shauna you'll be fine you will make new friends and everything.

Shauna: ughhh no I won't I will be a loser. ( shauna gets out the car and slams the door)

Mom: ( roles down window and yells) bye sweetie have fun. And stop slamming my damn doors!!!!

( Shauna keeps walking without looking back)

(Skipping to first class)

(Shauna knocks on her homeroom teachers classroom)(and walks in and everyone is staring at her)

Mrs.Rose: ahhh!!! Yor finally here. Class this is the new girl i was telling you about.
( everyone's still staring and not saying anything)

Mrs. Rose: ok...... so shauna u can sit anywhere yyou'd like.

Shauna: ok

Shauna's POV

( I'm so freaking nerves right now I can feel myself shaking)( but anyways I sat in the back in front of this boy named Trey)
(DING,DING! The bell rang)

Principal: all rise for the pledge of allegiance.( Skipping to announcements) GOODMORNING!!! Highschoolers!!!! Today come out and support your basketball team!! YEAH GO TIGERS!! Haha ok well that's all the announcements agave a good and safe day.

(Skipping to lunch) ( say with this group of girls who were really nice and there names were kyra, Ashley,and Jessica) (they started a conversation with me and we all were getting along.) ( and they invited me to hang out with them after school and I course I did)
(AFTER SCHOOL)

Kyra: so where did you come from Shauna?

Shauna: North Carolina.

Kyra:cool. How old are?

Shauna: 17

Kyra: oh we all are to.

Shauna: cool

Jessica: OMG Guys am I the only one that noticed roc royal staring at shauna the whole time during 2 period.

Ashley: OMG yes!!!! I noticed it to.( nudges shauna) I think he likes u gurl.

Shauna: lol would y'all stop no I just got here no one is possibly intrested in me. Like they for even know me)
Rocs POV

Roc: yo that new girl tho she cute as hell!!...!!!

Princeton: she ight I don't think she really ma type tho.

Ray ray: yea same as prince I don't think she ma type bro

Prodigy: yea same I don't have that affection on her

(Roc staring at them like they stupid

Roc: whatever. I guess that's good I for her all to myself

Princeton: yea u got her all to ya self but just because I don't like her don't mean I don't care for her as a friend. We was talkin in math and she cool and she seem loyal and roc we all know you a player and u might have felling a but u would play her. All I'm sayin is don't move so fast and break her heart.
( ray ray, and prod both nod they heads and say "yeah that's true")

Roc: man calm down I got her. I ain't Breaking nomore girls hearts.
( roc gets up and leave) ( and all yeh boys look at eachother)
Prodigy: he say that now but he goin to slip trust me so we all should try to protect the girl. Ight?
Princeton: ight

Ray ray: ard

Ok guys that was the end of this chapter stay tuned for more because trust me it gets really juicy!!..😏😉