#5: Philippines

Jalydel P.O.V

"Please Fasten your seatbelt because in 10 min the airplane will land at NAIA airport Philippines Thank you for your cooperation"!!

The Flight Stewardess Announce. And I already wake up my sister and make her to fasten her own seatbelt.

"Remember Janna Were Already here forget who we are because we will start our new life.You are Anna Reyes and I am Aly Reyes Understand"!!

I said to her

"Opo Ate"!!

She said happily while applying the languange here.And I think I need to study their languange a little bit more when our airplane landed the passengers go down and we still hiding our face I was wearing a Cap while Janna is wearing a Hood so that the people can't see us.

All Im thinking is We need to change our style.New Life New Style.

"Ate!!Im so Excited but where are we going First"!!

Janna Ask

"To the Nearest Mall here so that we can change ourselves so that they will not know us"

I said and we ride in a cab which was new to us, But I knew that Right now what will happen to us is all new.

But I wish It's Good and in the End I will not Regret my decision and we can Survive.

--------------

Thanks For Reading....

Wew Ito na to Guys Next Chapie na!! Taglish na sya...

Thankssss...

READ. VOTE. COMMENT

FOLLOW

QueenMary_14