Love recovers

Love is just another story in a fairy tail it involves heartbreak, pain, sadness, and girls crying on the bathroom floor but for a girl Kalyse it is all about to change. Kalyse was an A honor role student that loved her two best-friends Niyah and Shayy but they were an handful. Niyah was mixed with African American and Indian, and Shayy was mixed with everything. Niyah was the girl who always used to do hair flips and talk about her bae Lanen. Shayy was the girl who loved her self some thug passion but Kalyse on the other hand could never find her the right day until the month of November 5th. Kalyse attended Jwj middle school the school of brains and turned up middle schoolers. Niyah one of her best-friends loved her cousin Lanen and he loved her so they tried going out but they broke up the next day, What an Jelly button. Kalyse always had health class with this boy who had an crush on her and she had an crush on him but he was to scared to ask her out so she waited and waited. It came to the time were his bestfriend Leo liked her as we'll but she still wanted to wait on Kfever to be with him. It came to the day on November 5th when he asked her out in health class of course she said yes but it was a lot of heartbreak on that day as we'll because one of her closet best friends Kyle wasn't happy for her at all so she was 😢😢at lunch the whole time but she finally got over it. Kfever also brought her problems as well because he always used to be mad at her for one reason and always used to believe every rumor everyone told him. Kalyse finally realized how love was it was a perfect fairy tale like it was in all the shows and sleeping beauty books and Snow White story's.