Ily

It's the start of winter break and of course she has to talk to her friends Niyah and Shayy but it's the usually Niyah and Lanen are in an argument and they forgive each other 30mins later and Shayy is talking about her new thug love she found in the Winn-Dixie. While all this was going on Kalyse was listening to Bobby Shmurda doing the shmoney dance. Her and kfever really didn't talk much over the break but she really didn't care because she knew this is how love is it causes sadness and heart aches and she did not want to go threw it. Kalyse drove herself to one of her friends house Layal so they can go to an house party hosted by Niyah and Shayy but Kalyse already knew how it was going to turn out. When they walked Kalyse saw kfever all up on another girl kissing her and grabbing her waist. Kalyse couldn't believe what she was seeing the guy she loved and liked so much ended up cheating and treating her so badly only after a week of going out with each other she finally knew how love is it's just a stupid fairy tale that doesn't have happiness in it nowhere. Kalyse was so heartbroken that she had to leave the party with sadness. Kalyse was driving so fast she ended up in an accident which got her in a coma and was on life support because she was in a head on collision with a drunk teenager. Kalyse had the worst day of life.