Finish The Story!!

...Sorry...

FINISH THE STORY! (Christmas Edition!)

By: SkyDoesMC,TrueMU, Dartron, OkwardIndustries and Gizzy14Gazza!!

Once Upon A Time there was a snowman. He was beautiful snowman, and he had the biggest buttons...(really Gizzy?!) but he used his stone for a different purpose. To throw them at kid on Christmas, who were bad...FOR JUSTICE!!...he was actually super hero. Who has X-Ray vision! Hes also from Frozen!!! Hes Olaf!! He also has flying powers. Except when it was Summer and he would melt and become a puddle with super powers. He would make children slip...And his side kick was the Gingerbread Man!! he also goes by...Captain Moist!!( -_- really Sky...) he uses a moist towel. When it was Winter again her would become ice again!. Because Olaf could make people happy...(I'm so sorry for this...) but Captain Moist could only be...sweaty. He was allergic to sweat (hes allergic to himself?) so he carries a portable heater! (IT NOT A POWER ANYONE...LIKE REALLY IT WAS A CHRISTMAS STORY TO A SUPERHERO ONE NOW!!) he loves to heat up all the child in the land. The closet has snow in side of it which keeps him cold. Captain Moist has pictures of his inspiration on his wall, Will Smith. Captain Moist mother was jealous of his powers for she had powers to grow hair...HER ONE MOST FAVORITE PLACE WAS HER FACE!!!! she had a mustache that reached up to her eyes. Caption Moist got her a waxing kit for Christmas, she didn't wanna use it because she would lose her powers. He had had no other choice but to take laser removal, it was a failure because of crappy work man ship from the elfs. They were drunk....OFF EGGNOGGY HAIRY GOODNESS!!!! it was was his special drink thing...(WOWOWO THE MOMS A HE NOW?!?!?!?!?...yep...) he did it with a blind fold...he may have killed a coupe of people...

THE END!!!