the "perfect" life

"madison come down here right now and clean this up," my mom yelled from the bottem of the stairs.

"coming mom," I replaid.

as I walked down the stairs I was thinking and realzied that tomorrow was my first day back at school. even though I have went to this school my entire life I still felt like a stanger. not everybody knew my name and I have a small group of friends. I dont think even my best friends know me very well.

I walked down the two flight of stairs and went to pick up the little mess that was maade from my backpack. everyone says I have a perfect life. I live in a big house I wear fancy clothes no slibing and have the perfect boy friend but nobody knows how my life really is and if they did I think they would want to be around me anymore.

I wish people knew how I really felt. I keep all the feelings inside and behind my make up and curls theres a girl who wants to be heard.

I walked bavk upstairs which is where I spend most of my time listing ti music and drawing. I already ate and was about to go to bed. I had my backpack packed fulk of everything I needed ready for my first year at highschool. this year I am dertermind to let it be different.