Chapter 3

I hide in the bathroom until lunch.

I wish I had my blades. Its the only relief I have for the thoughts in my head.

I wouldn't say I'm suicidal, more like... I cut because I want to live, not die.

I would already be dead if I didn't cut.

//////TIME SKIP/////

It's finally lunch and I can go to the tree at the edge of school for some peace and quiet. I'm about to open the door when I see a stunning girl I've never seen before. She looks like she's in my year.

She sees me looking over and starts to walk over to me. (shit)

She has dark brown almost black hair with brown eyes. She wears adorable glasses.

'Hi, I saw you looking over at me. Are you Alex?' she asks in a soft voice.

'Y-yes I am, why?' I whisper.

'I saw you staring at me and you looked lonely. Do you maybe want to have lunch with me?' She asks.

'Sure, why not' I say. Not knowing I might later have a friend who I can always rely on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!!!!

 I know I have a terrible update schedule, But I'm going to try update every 2 days if possible. I have so much free time so I'm going to try and update more frequently and hopefully by the end of the week, I'll have released the first chapter of 'Quarantine: Finding love in a digital world.'

Anyway, I hope you enjoy and if you have any feedback, I always appreciate it.

Have a great day