Chapter nine

Today is Saturday. My favourite day in the week. Why? No school and no annoying people.

It's only 9 am. I had a nightmare again. But this time I didn't scream. Okay, I hope I didn't scream. I wipe my tears away and breath in and out.

These nightmares sucks! It's so fucking annoying. Why do I have these? Why me? Okay, I need to calm down!

Someone knocks at my door. I hold my breath. I hope it isn't dad. The door goes open and Auden comes in. I breath out. Thank good.

"Hey, Em", he says tired. Did I wake him up?

"Hi. Why are you awake?", I ask him. He smiles. Yes, I wake him up.

"You screamed. You wake me up", he says and yawns.

"Oh. Sorry", I say.

"Are you okay?", he asks and sits next to me. I nod but he doesn't believe me. He's very intelligent for his age. I roll my eyes and shake my head. He hugs me. I need this. Even if my brother is a idiot (sometimes), I love him. He's the best brother I can wish for.

"Thank you, little brother", I smile at him and he smiles too.

"Always", he says.

*a few hours later*

I'm shopping with mom. Well, she wants to shopping with me. I know her plan. She wants to talk with me. A mother-daughter talk. I don't know why.

"I talked with dad", she says and looks at me. I didn't look at her but I look at the black jeans trousers in front of me. we have just arrived in a shop and i am looking at pants.

"About?", I ask the stupidest question I have ever ask.

"You know that", Mom says with her softly voice. I love her voice. I sigh and hold the black jeans against my legs to see if they suit me.

"The jeans looks good", Mom says and I smile at her.

"Why didn't you tell us about the nightmares and Mrs.Jones?", she asks me.

"I don't know. I didn't want to burden you with MY problems or that you worry", I say and shrug my shoulders.

"Emery, we're your parents. Your problems are our problems too. We help you with everything, okay? You can tell us everything. You know that", Mom says and strokes a strand of hair from my face.

"Thank you", I say. Mom looks surprised.

"Did you said 'Thank you' to me?", she asks and smirks. I smile a bit and roll my eyes.

"don't get used to it", I tease her and we laugh. She hugs me and kisses my forehead.

After three fucking hours of shopping we're back at home and I'm listening music with my mp3- Player. I'm listening to the fray. A band my parents  love. I love this band too. My favourite song is never say never. It's good. It's one of my all time favourite songs. My music taste is like the music taste from Dad.