Chapter 1 the blue lion

Narrators POV

Y/n was looking around the castle train to see if she can figure out what it was, when she saw a blue light. She immediately ran and hid. She saw a giant blue lion land and saw some people coming out of the ship.

Y/Ns POV

As I watched the people I memorised how they looked; 1 a boy with long black hair, another boy with dark skin black hair and a joyful face, another boy with short brown hair and tans skin then a shot girl I think it was hard to tell, she had short ginger hair, pale skin and a pair of glasses. As time went by I found myself watching these people especially the girl.

Then one day the galra attacked. I was terrified one blast from the ship missed the lions and almost hit me, luckily the wight lion saved me. I somehow knew that it wanted me to fly it and so I did. It was actually really easy to fly I felt like it was telling me what to do. I attacked the ship seeing that the other lions were pined down. I got them out of the situation but in doing so I took a hit. My pet raven started panicking seeing that the hit had me close to passing out. Then the other lions formed a giant robot that was the last thing I saw before I was hit again and blacked out.

Sorry it's a bit short but i have a lot to do