Chapter 4: Lab Heist

(awsome_zman's POV)
We had been walking for days. We were in a desert when we saw a white structure. "The lab!" I exclaimed. "The what?" Endie asked.
"Oh yeah. Weren't there computers in the caves?" I asked. "Nope." Bones replied. "Well, the lab is where the Diamond Minecart does most of his mod showcases, and it's also where his friend Dr. Trayaurus (Did I spell that right?) lives." I explained. Then, I had an idea for this quest.
I went over the plan with the others. I was going to be a dog and the Diamond Minecart would bring me into the lab. Then, at night, I'll let the others in. We'd steal the stuff we need and get out of there.
I changed into a dog, just like the plan, and began scratching on the door. The door opened and the Diamond Minecart "lured" me inside with a bone. Then, in the middle of the night, I ran to the door, morphed into a zombie, and opened the door. I morphed back into a dog and led the others through the lab.
During the tour, Grim, the Diamond Minecart's skeleton dog, woke up and started to growl and bark at us. Thinking fast, I grabbed some meat from our stuff and tossed it to him. He began to chew on it and we all continued our raid. I opened the door to the lab's testing room's control room to find a villager in a white lab coat sleeping.
"Trayaurus." I whispered. I touched him and began to morph into a villager. I morphed back, we grabbed the stuff to make several scuba suits, jetpacks, and translators, and left the room. We rounded the corner to find ourselves face-to-face with the Diamond Minecart and Grim.
"We're busted." I told the others. I morphed into a skeleton and fired a volley of arrows at him and he began to deflect them. We used this opportunity to make a run for the door. Grim, noticing us, pounced at us, snarling.
I became a spider and trapped both of them in webs. We ran outside and hid. We were beginning to have an advantage. I went to sleep, not knowing what I had done.
(Thediamondmincart's POV)
After I freed myself from the webs, I contacted Sky Army. I had heard of my attackers, a group made up of a zombie, skeleton, slime, spider, enderman, and a mob that morphs as the leader. Sky Army asked for my coordinates and hung up. I knew they would help.