The Shy Girl

"Ring, Ring!!!!" My alarm clock rang and I jumped up really annoyed. Monday...oh how I hated Monday's! "Get up, get dressed, get down here eat & get out!" Screamed my mother, Laura, from the kitchen downstairs. "Coming dear mother!" I screamed back politely yet sarcastically. I got dressed in my blue jeans, red crop top with a 5sos logo on it and my black vans. I brushed my hair put my glasses on and went downstairs to arrive at a stack of pancakes with the bottle of syrup standing next to it and a glass of apple juice on the other side. I frowned when I saw the apple juice. "Really mom, really?" I said in an irksome tone. "What did I get wrong NOW?!" My mom replied. "The juice. You know I hate apple juice for one it looks like pee and it tastes like pee!" I said really annoyed when I saw my mom laughing. "Oh fine, you're so picky with your foods and beverages!" I laughed as I sat down and she placed the Orange juice next to my plate. "Much better" I said. "Drama queen." She replied while rolling er eyes. Within about 5 minutes I was done with the 3 pancakes. I said bye to my mother grabbed my car keys and got in my car.
"Ugh....can this traffic be any slower?" I groaned. It was 7:04am I was already 4 minutes late to my 1st period class. When the light turned green i honked the horn signaling the cars ahead of me to move. It was now 7:28am as i entered the school building. I went to my locker and zoomed into Algebra. "You're late Ms.Carmen." Said my algebra teacher, Mr.Webb. "Traffic was very slow today" I replied with breathing heavily from running from the ground floor to the 3rd floor. "That's no excuse Carmen." He answered. I stayed quiet because I don't know how to respond. The bell rang and now all you could hear was book bag zippers opening and closing, chairs getting pushed back and forth, students talking, yelling and laughing. "Carmen, can I see you for a moment?" Asked Mr.Webb.