Carrot

*S.O*

3rd POV

"Well, that's pretty much it." Leon just finishes talking about her ex. Ever since they picked their dinner up from the restaurant, that's the time Axíel opens up regarding the past issue she was dealing with.

And now they're almost done with their dinner. April's still on her seat though, while Axíel's standing just across the table, cleaning up.

"You're really quite the romantic type huh" April points her fork, her elbow's on the counter table.

"It's just, the girl you liked wasn't that appreciative."

Leon chuckled down as she fixes up the boxes from the take-out just in front of where April's sits.

"It's not your fault." Fox tells her once again and turns her focus down, stabbing the last meat.

"No one's at fault, I cant blame her for it." Puppy chuckles. And reaches over to grab April's plate cause she's done.

"Aaand again, that's one of your perks Number 31" April's teases how other people call her as now. Leon just laughed at it.

"Spend those points wisely on me Miss April" Leon teases back and they both laughed at how this is going. April leans down on the counter table with her fist on her chin, looking directly at her puppy.

"Then how about I convert them all into questions and you'll answer them?" Bad fox starting her devil deal. Leon is almost finish cleaning the table and she looked towards the seducing fox.

"Alright, throw it." Giving her, her boxy smile. And April looks up wondering what to ask.

Her sight made Leon grins and snorts away.

"Hmmmmmm....." April hums long. Then pop up, she turn her gaze at Leon whose already finished and she's been watching her with a smile shown.

Fox on white polo sure is sexy. They're both in fresh clothes already.

"Have you already think of any?" Axíel asked.

"What do Ax wants in a girl?"

Leon's eyebrows raises up from that question. She really don't have the typical type but she'll try to describe it. Just for her. And just so you know, April's been calling her Ax. Since, Leon's okay with it.

Likely, she's more comfortable with April calling her with that name.

It's sounds better than anyone else. That's what Axíel thought.

Leon got herself thinking, even though she don't know the exact person but she knows what she'll say.

"I think it's not about what I want.. It's about what she needs. So.."

April could see how much Axíel is so awkward talking about this kind of stuffs. She also isn't used to see Leon opening up like this, it's all new for the both of them.