Part 7

Excuse any mistakes

Casimir

"I'll come by tomorrow goodnight" Adira said before hanging the phone up in my face. I pulled my phone back mugging it she been acting funny for a couple of days. It started after her birthday she becoming distant and shit all I know is something not sitting well with me about her. She comes and sees Ni like she promised she would but that's all we barely even talk now. I don't know if it's about what happened at the hotel that night of her birthday or what. I laid back on the couch lighten the blunt I had waiting on me.

Flashback

"You didn't have too" Adira said when Mir took the blindfold off her eyes. He had got them an expensive room downtown that overlooked the city.

"But it's your birthday why wouldn't I" He smirked looking over at her as she held a smile on her face. That's all he wanted to do was keep a smile on her face.

"You look beautiful did you enjoy your birthday" Mir said looking at her she nodded her head before leaving back on the bed with him. He passed her the blunt as she took a few puffs from it feeling her high kick in.

"Why you did this for me?" Adira asked looming over at him. She didn't know what he did not for but either way she was getting in his pants that's all she been think about tonight.

"Because you deserve it you do a lot for me and Ni and I couldn't thank you enough" He said making her smile over at him before she raised up and straddled his lap.

"What you doing?" He asked looking at her he pulled from the blunt with his eyebrow raised. He knows he be making moves on her but for her to make one on him and this specific move had thinking smoothly.

"About to be you" Adira said nonchalantly making him jerk his head back a little surprised at what she said. He laughed shaking his head before smacking her ass that was only covered in his shirt with a thong on.

"Let me thank you" She sad in between leaving kisses on his neck. He groaned throwing his head back thinking of something. He didn't want to move fast Adira and some happen between them.

"Let me thank you" He said making her laugh as she shook her head. Kissing his neck by his rose tattoo making him groan.

"You sure Adira" Mir asked looking in her eyes as she stopped mid-kiss nodding her head.

"Use your words" He said rubbing up and down her sides with his lip between his teeth and his eyes low.

"I'm sure now let me do what I want" Adira said making his eyebrow shoot up in a surprising manner. He smacked her ass before kissing her lips down to her neck.

"Me first" Mir said standing up quickly laying her on the bed. He kissed her feet down to her middle thigh smirking when he first turned red.

"Shitt" Adira moaned feeling his tongue come in contact with her aching core. He speeds up his pace dipping a finger into her making her back arch off the bed.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum" She squealed gripping onto his hand that added another finger.

"Look at me" He said in a husky voice she hasn't heard before making her throw her head back still looking in his.

Adira closed her legs making him opening them back up aggressively making her want him more and more but she knew she wasn't ready. She said a couple of words and they switched positions.

"You don't have too. This was something we gone have more of anyway when we get together. I want my girl to match my fly so I'll do anything to... Shitt" He got cut off with her taking him in her mouth.