How it all started

You and Jc have been together for 5 years going on 6,but will this end before the 6th year? Let's figure out how it all started.........June 4th 2008, you were both age 16 except he was 2 days older than you. You were originally sitting where u sit at lunch by yourself in the back as you seen the cutest guy walk up to you. "Hey" you heard the sexiest voice say. You looked up "hi" you said as you blushed. "So I was just wondering if it was possible that we could maybe go see a movie or something of your choice?" You blushed even harder "umm..sure i would love to." You said. "Okay soo pick you up at 5:00 and we can go wherever you want." "Ok" It was at that moment you instantly wrote in your diary everything that just happen you were so exited your cheeks were so red ☺️☺️. It was the big day, the day you were going out with Jc. You put on the cutest outfit you could find in your closet at you looked out the window you seem a limo pull up at exactly 5:00.
"So where do you wanna go." "Umm..idk how about we go to kings island?" "Damn girl you expensive" he said. "It's ok we don't have to" you said. " aww I was just kidding we can go" he said with a smirk. You two had a wonderful night filled with fun as u left at closing. "It's kind of late you" said. "Yea do u maybe wanna go next door to the great wolf lodge?" "Um yea ok sure" you said. As u walked into the room it seemed awkward then 3 seconds later all you could see was was jcs eyes which seemed to sparkle. Then as you I got closer and closer......then 4 years later you ended up in the spot you are in now.....you live together and have 1 child. You would think u have the greatest life but u and jc sometimes have problems with your relationship. Then one day u go to jc and say " babe I'm sorry for all I do that isn't right could u forgive me and can we start all over ?" "Babe I love you with all if my heart and would love to start all over"
THE END
Thanks for reading
By:Iyann Cunningham
Love u Jc Caylen 😘 stay cloudy ☁️☁️