Acceptance

You are an individual and you are unique and blessed with special powers which you yourself have to find out to get a purpose. Purpose doesn't lie in money or fame but in being confident about yourself so that we can love ourselves. Its not only about talent or hard work but also about human values and being real.

But why do we need to love ourselves?
We don't realize the importance of self love until we are lost in the crowd asking the questions I mentioned in the first lines. We realize this when we find that we are unable to stand up for our own causes. Relationships are the most common example. This is because you give a piece of yours while loving others and you forget how incomplete you are and you don't realize this untill you lose that piece forever. I am really pessimistic at times but I think every path includes planning for the worst and the best case scenarios. And you cannot lose any piece of yourself as it shatters you and makes you vulnerable.

You need to love yourself enough to not let anyone shatter you- so that you can be the person you are. You should love yourself enough to know that you deserve more love. You need to love yourself enough to make bold decisions, to think about your comfort and principles and to put your ideas without hesitation. Once you realize your self worth and start loving yourself, you won't think about those girls judging you about wearing the dress you like or about getting fatter by eating the food you love. You won't be intimidated by those people who doubted your ability to become what you wanted to be. You won't care about any person who tries to pull you down because you know who you are and about your abilities and morals. The catch is to be humble but love youself enough to be strong against the negative forces so that we don't need others to make us happy.