⁂︎𝕱𝕴𝖁𝕰⁂︎

☪︎𝗭𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗬𝗔☪︎

gus wasnt done with my surprise. he said theres was a surprise at the park for me. it made me anxious to see, but i was so excited. he parked the car with a huge smile on his face.

"when you get out close your eyes, im gonna guide you to your surprise." i giggled.

"okay, please dont let a bitch fall." he chuckled.

"one youre not a bitch, two id never." my heart was racing, he held my hand guiding me while my eyes were closed.

"im so nervous." i said out loud, i havent been this nervous since we first met.

"dont be, kinya, would i ever let you down?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

"you havent so far." i could tell he was smiling, i felt his hands shaking from how nervous he was.

"just a few more steps," i smiled, he let go of my hand. "not yet! dont look yet!" i kept my eyes closed with a smile on my face. "okay.. open." he said so softly, i opened my eyes.

it was a bunch of girls with the gang here as well, they held up flowers and a big poster with pictures of all of us on it. the girls were recording as well and all i could do was cover my mouth and cry. i was so speechless.

"you are the most caring person ive ever met, youre my best friend and i can always count on you. i cannot thank you enough for being here and i know what youre gonna say, im the reason youre here but no, kin, youre the reason im still here. this is all for you and i hope you like it." he pulled out a box from behind his back.

it was a little box with a bow on it, i was so scared to open it. but i did. it was a necklace but a locket, inside was a tiny little picture of us. i couldnt speak all i did was cry, i hugged him so tightly.

"i love you so fucking much." i said not letting go.

"i love you too, kins." he said so gently, it floated around my head. he let go to put the necklace on me. i went to go hug the rest even the girls, they looked so excited to be here.

"you guys are absolutely amazing. beautiful women, thank you." i said, wiggy hugged me kissin my head.

"quality pictures from your quality photographer." i chuckled wiping away more tears.

"oh, nate, i love you." he chuckled in my ear.

"i love you even more, kinya." i then hugged tracy who held up flowers for me, i smiled taking them.

"thank you so much." he only chuckled and smiled.

"anything for family." for a while we all hung out here at the park, gus sat on the bench of the picnic table while i sat on the table top, i was so happy right now and filled with excitement and awe.

"i hope you know, gustav, you are the best person anybody could have. im so glad i met you, i wouldnt trade you for the world." he smiled almost like a blushing smile.

"id say the same for you, kins, but thats an understatement."

𝑖 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑖 𝑚𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒.

i looked at him with a huge smile on my face while he stared back.

𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢.

⇌︎⇌︎⇌︎⇌︎⇌︎

i laid in bed high as ever. he was on top of me again, sending me sweet kisses down my body. he had a hold of my hands, locking me in place. his wet lips felt good on my body it sent tingles down my body.

i gasped when he got to the tip of my pants. i watched as he looked back up at me with his precious little grin. he knew what he was doing.

"kinya! hey, kinya." i heard, i opened my eyes to see gus standing in my door with a blanket wrapped around him.

"yes?" i asked sitting up, he looked so cute standing there.

"i cant sleep can i lay with you?" my heart fluttered and i nodded scooting over for him, he laid down beside me putting his head against the wall behind us.

"you okay?" i asked and he nodded.

"just couldnt sleep. ian mean to wake you up either." he said looking at me with his cute face.

"oh nah you didnt. its okay." i slightly blushed looking down, he smiled and laid his head on my shoulder.

"oh wait sorry, come on in." he opened his blanket wrap so i could get inside. i laughed and climbed into his lap, he wrapped us back up in his blanket cocoon and we laid there together in silence just us. for once nobody bothered us with drugs or music.

"thank you again for today." i said, my heart racing.

"id do anything for you." i smiled again and laid back into his chest. his arms wrapped around my waist so he was comfortable while we laid together.

i felt his heart beat out his chest on my back. maybe i made him nervous too. i wish i had the guts to tell him how i felt. but id never wanna ruin our friendship and the bond we developed.

plus i wasnt good enough and id probably never would. he needed something stable that could hold him together. somebody who wouldnt run away from things. somebody who wasnt me.

ill be okay as friends. i wouldnt hurt him that way. i fell asleep in his arms. he was really comfortable and it felt nice to sleep with somebody. especially when they care about you. ill always cherish you.