Chapter 1

Jungkook sighed for the tenth time that night. He can't sleep at all again, even though he already took his pills.

Knowing himself clearly well, he would not sleep for the night again. Afterall, he has insomnia and he was already losing all hopes to cure it.

He rolled of his bed and rumage though his closet. He took out a white t-shirt, a random long sleeves and grabbed his Timbs.

"A walk in the night won't be so bad" he told himself. But before he left his house, he grabbed his tactical gun belt and wrapped it around his waist. He pulled down his shirt and wore his long sleeves to cover the weapon. Leaving his house at 2:49 am in the middle of the night doesn't really signifies safety. Specially to someone like Jungkook.

Nevertheless, he walked out of his luxurious apartment. Ofcourse Jungkook has his own mansion but he prefers staying at his apartment where it'll be much smaller and would've made him feel a little less lonely than he already is.

He walked around town admiring the beautiful lights around the city, as the stars and moon decorated the sky perfectly. The wind was cold, it sent shivers to Jungkook's spine yet it was very calming. Everything was aesthetically pleasing.

"This is why I love the night"