→ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"I-I didn't get in

"I-I didn't get in.." the (h/c)nette whispered, looking at the letter in disbelief, as her hands started to shake. All that hard work and she didn't get into Shiratorizawa. Her one and only friend, Hana walked over to the (h/c)nette with pity in her eyes.

"Hana, I didn't get in." (y/n) said while holding back her tears, tightening her grip on the letter. Hana sighed and put a hand on her friend's shoulder, "(y/n), it's okay. Things like this happen." Hana reassured, as (y/n) shook her head. "I-it's not okay, i-it's never okay." she shook her friend's hand off her shoulders and wiped her tears away.

Her body was shaking but she was able to calm her breathing. "I-I'm just scared of my parents reaction.." (y/n) looked down at the letter in her hands. (y/n) was a smart girl, but she tends to overthink things like this, Hana was accepted into the school and (y/n) was think she disappointed her.

"(y/n), lighten up. I'm sure your parents will understand, you're a hard worker. The exam was pretty difficult and break is on it's way! We still have plenty of time together!" Hana smiled trying the left her friend's spirits up.

(y/n) sniffles and nodded, break was about to come around the corner, "O-okay." she smiled.

☆彡

"Mom, dad?" (y/n) pulled off her shoes and put her slippers, "We're in the kitchen, sweetie!" her mom called. (y/n) took a breath before making her way to the kitchen, gripping the letter in her hands.

"How was school, (y/n)?" her dad asked, as she sat at the table putting the letter down on the table anxiously, "I-it was alright, I guess. Acceptance letter were hand out today." (y/n) said, gaining her parents attention.

"Well?" her mom asked, as (y/n) gripped her skirt tightly biting her lip.

The room stayed silent, before the (y/n) spoke.

"I didn't get in.."

a/n: i hope you enjoy this! this is my first book, so i hope you enjoy ^-^