😳 Dad's getting angry with his kids 😳

Me: I wanna say- so there will be chapters. The lemon won't be yet- or maybe I'll change my mind lolol. Umm, but I have nothing else to do so probably right after this another one will be out :p if anybody finds my channel and reads this. Wellloooo.. LET'S GO! Oh and.. @Omq_Gigiii you stole the name I was gonna use TvT
(Start)
Springtrap just finished disposing the night guard's body (NOT MICHAEL lol it's somebody else- and oh yeah he lives in the SL underground place because he was there in the trailer) As he turns to see Ballora in her "Ballora Gallery" dancing. He blushed a bit, turning away and trying to find something else to do. He was busy in his thoughts when Baby came in the room. (As you know William's daughter, Elizabeth possesses Baby, so she'll call Springtrap dad and Ballora mom and stuff like that.) "Dad?" She asked. He turned around to face her. "Yes Eliza?" He replied. "Uhm, why were you staring at mom?" Springtrap's eyes were wide. "W-what?! You saw that? W-wait no- I would never!" He blurted out. He was extremely flustered so he didn't even know what he was saying until he thought about it for a couple of seconds. "...." Everything was silent. "HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!" Baby laughed, putting her hand on the glass window on Funtime Foxy's side to hold herself up. "Hey that's not funny! I didn't know what I was saying!" He complained. "Ahh.. whatever dad, you're old, of course you don't know what you're saying." "HEY! ELIZA-" "Catch ya later dad!" Eliza chimed, walking into Ballora galley to talk to her mother. (I know it's a vent but SHE CAN'T FIT IN THERE soo.. Pretend a door is there.. :p) Springtrap sighed. "Children are so annoying.." He muttered. "Hey dad hope you didn't kill my friend- DAD! WHERE IS HE?!" Michael came in, searching for the night guard Springtrap killed. "Uh.. dead?" Springtrap replied, grinning sheepishly. "Why'd you kill him?!" Michael shot back, mad and confused on why he did it. "Well, first of all, he tried scooping your mother. Second of all, He's ugly. (Yes I made him one of those who judge people of their looks, but in a FUNNY way :>) And third of all, his screams sounded like a girl. He was probably gay.. he had to go bye bye." "Well the first one I get, but the second and third one?! He's gay?- wait oh he was- oh my gawd- um.. and yes he was ugly but like why because of that??!" Michael responded, laughing at those idiotic two reasons. "I don't like ugly peopleee!" Springtrap whined. "Dad you are so weird." Michael said under his breath. "Well- gotta go tell his boyfriend he's dead! Bye bye now!" "Bye!" Springtrap waved, watching Michael go up the elevator and hearing a loud bang. "STUPID HANDUNIT!" Michael! yelled, rubbing his elbow before pressing the button in the elevator to go up. Springtrap chuckled a bit, before looking back in Ballora Gallery to see Baby wasn't there anymore. 'Finally, alone time with my wife.' He thought, opening the door and walking in.

"Is someone there? I can hear someone.. creeping, through my room." Ballora said, not able to see them since she's blind. "Dear, it's just me.." Springtrap replied, walking over to her and pulling her into a passionate kiss. "O-oh! Hey..!" She got cut off by Springtrap licking her neck. (Does he even have a tongue? Idk. Wattpad logic suckers. Also no this is not the lemon, just a bit of teasing >:D I know you guys really want the lemon if you even tapped on this lol. Back to the story!) "H-honey stop..~" She moaned, wrapping~ her arms around his neck. "But why?~ we have alone time!~" he whispered seductively in her ear. He climbed on top of her, about to kiss her again when Elizabeth came in. "Hey mom just wondering- WHAT THE- EWWW!" She gasped, covering her eyes. "ELIZABETH MOMMY WILL HELP YOU IN A BIT! HE FELL ON TOP OF ME, YEAA.. JUST STAY OUT FOR A BIT?" Ballora practically yelled out of embarrassment. "Okay." Elizabeth replied, still being her same, innocent self. "Now that we're alone.."
"WILLIAM NO!..~ aaah..~"

Ended it there for you >:) next one will be lemon since I left it there.. you're probably getting the lemon today so like, YIPEEE! I gotta work on the part 2, see ya there! :3
(Word count: 752 words)