Understanding Piko Utatane.

Remember, made with a generator. My mind isnt that fucked up, quarantine hasnt gotten to me 🗿🗿🗿
Or has it
______________

Piko Utatane was thinking about Flower again. Flower was an energetic volcano with blonde P E N I S and short hands.

Piko walked over to the window and reflected on his grey surroundings. He had always hated dirty California with its great, grieving gates. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel angry.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the an energetic figure of Flower .

Piko gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was an understanding, lovable, wine drinker with curvy P E N I S and charming hands. His friends saw him as a lonely, large lover. Once, he had even helped an itchy baby flamingo cross the road.

But not even an understanding person who had once helped an itchy baby flamingo cross the road, was prepared for what Flower had in store today.

The snow flurried like talking bears, making Piko puzzled. Piko grabbed a silver P E N I S that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Piko stepped outside and Flower came closer, he could see the talented glint in her eye.

"I am here because I want love," Flower bellowed, in a funny tone. She slammed her fist against Piko's chest, with the force of 5161 gerbils. "I fucking love you, Piko Utatane."

Piko looked back, even more puzzled and still fingering the silver P E N I S. "Flower, I admire youre eyebrows," he replied.

They looked at each other with stressed feelings, like two fat, faffdorking foxes drinking at a very friendly funeral, which had piano music playing in the background and two clumsy uncles dancing to the beat.

Piko studied Flower's blonde P E N I S and short hands. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, but I can't give you love," he explained, in pitying tones.

Flower looked anxious, her body raw like a rabblesnatching, racid rock.

Piko could actually hear Flower's body shatter into 8288 pieces. Then the energetic volcano hurried away into the distance.

Not even a glass of wine would calm Piko's nerves tonight.

THE END 

_____________________________

BAHAGAHAHAJANKAKCODJ I CANT