Intros

Intros:

Caleb-Jolteon- his sparks are weak and cause his body to shock a bit, his powers haven't fully developed yet but he is a determined fighter by getting out of his bed. His hair is always perfect somehow. Caleb's extra power is being able to stock up energy by sleeping and converting it into a plasma beam.

Danielle-leafeon - she trains her powers a lot but hasn't fully got the hang of her time stop powers yet, she can also heal life and control plants. She likes to read unordinary and that is how she trains her powers. She is also extremely nice and goofy but don't get on her bad side trust meh.

Yico-espeon- she can calm anybody down and can stay energised and be awake for a whole day that her main power no sleeps. Her powers are similar to Danielle being able to stop people with her physic but it's easy to break out unlike Danielle's time stopping power. She is also good at cooking (kinda)

Saumya-flareon- her fire powers are off the charts and her tik tok moves are purrrfect or is it? She can burn a forest in less than a day and can spit fire really far. The more basic but interesting eeveelution of the team.

Haccken-Umbreon- he is good at telling dark humour and can shine bright lights. He can also sense when somebody is near and has night vision? He is also good at hiding in the shadows.

Daleana-glaceon- her blizzards are deadly because she has trained since she was a child to make sure she never falls behind.

Simran- vaporeon- she can go invisible for a few seconds she also has good control of her water power.

Kevin-eevee- he hasn't thought of what to become yet but is close to sylveon,umbreon or vaporeon.

Max, a mysterious pikachu that was found training in the woods.
Powers: faster than the speed of light, super duper quick attack,
Signature attack-Punch of a 1000000000000 volts
Weakness:N/A,
Likes: Training,everybody expect Caleb,zapping people,flexing his powers and racing
Dislike:bugs,Caleb,stubbornness and Caleb(again)
Hates: Caleb

Ember-Litten- This litten was born really small and was made fun of for being short, she got bullied a lot leaving a bunch of permanent scars around her body, the biggest scar is on her arm. Despite being really small she can easily take on a bunch of trained wrestlers really easily. She was the third to join Max's team.

Adam-froakie- Adam is a well trained Pokémon despite being blind, He was born with a special ability to sense everything around him so it doesn't really matter that he is blind. He was the second member to join Max's team and is one of the most loyal members.

Weakness

Caleb- yico,ground,fire and water(it messes his hair to much)
Yico-bug(especially spiders and cockroaches), glitter, ???
Saumya- meanness, cold shoulders, and water!!!
Danielle- fire,ice,bugs, speed, cute animals, kindness (and pooppppp)
Simran-paint and unknown
Kevin- physical fighting, every types and cute animals
Haccken- memes, mean people And Kevin muhahaha
Daleana- unorganisation,???
Pastelle: glitter, Danielle, hot boys and players, music and animals/other Pokémon