Photos

P.O.V OF DELL
I walked nervously outside. Else rarely checks on me while I'm out with family. But she did say this was "urgent."

Elsa was standing in front of her car, smoking. I stood next to her. "What are you doing here Elsa.." I say.
"I need something from you." She puffs out smoke. "Something very valuable to you." I stood back. "What are we talking about?"
"As you know, Dell, Freak Show is running out of..interesting characters."
"Hey! We're plenty interesting!" I snap. "Bet and Dot? Ethel? Desiree? Are we not entertaining to you?"
"Oh of course you guys are. But we need new people. To brighten the show." She puffs again.
"Well..yea I guess. But what does that have to do with me?"
"I need you to bring me a new act! A new..freak."
"And where am I supposed to find one?" Elsa laughed and threw her cigarette on the ground. Smashing into the dirt with her heal. "Oh no Dell. We already have a freak among us. You just have to create her." I glared at Elsa. "What in the hell are you talking about?" She rolled her eyes and smiled. "Let me clarify. The act will be called..The Little Mermaid. How's that?" Her words stabbed me in the chest like a knife. I looked at my nieces bedroom window. The curtain suddenly moved and know one was there. "Elsa?"
"Dell, I need you to do this. Do this, for me."
"Elsa no! I'm not gonna turn my family into a freak! It's bad enough shes related to one! Don't make this harder than it has to be!" Elsa shook her head. "I thought it wouldn't come down to this. It appears I was wrong.." Elsa opened the door to her car and reached inside. She pulled out a yellow envelope. She continued shaking her head as she handed the envelope to me. I opened it. Pictures? "Pictures? But wh-" I stopped when I saw the pictures. I looked at them harder. "How did you get these!" I yelled at her.
"Now now, this isn't about how I got them. It's about if I should show them to everyone at Freak Show. Sounds like a good plan, yes?" I gripped the photos harder. Almost tearing them apart. Elsa yanked the photos from me and put them in her purse. "So, do we have a deal?" My bottom lip began to quiver as I fell to me knees. "Please Elsa! You can't do this!"
"Oh my. I thought you were a tough man. Looks as if I have been mistaken.." I blinked hard but didn't cry. Did I have a choice? She'll hurt me either way. "Fine, I'll do it.." I said as a felt the sharp pain again. "Perfect! Take this!" Elsa handed me a small box and a paper. "Don't use these things until your ready. And Dell," she grabbed my shirt and pulled me close to her face. "I will be watching."