Welcome to the show!

Me: Hello everyone, MayDreamer here with some great news!

Kin: uh.. we were promised cheese if we came here...

Kon: yeah, I'm hungry!

Laney: ... I don't even like cheese that much..

Corey: hush lanes.. Your ruining the moment.

Laney: what mome--

Carrie: HEY! Why are these losers here?!

Corey: GROSS. Newmans!

Konnie and Kim: ... Uhm... We were promised crackers...

Larry: *silent*

Me: heh.. Yeah.. Surprise! You guys are going to be answering some questions, and doing some dares for my dear readers!

Carrie: I didn't sign up for this!

Me: uh, actually, when I got you to sign that contract earlier... It.. Wasn't for a year supply of crackers.. It was for doing the show..

Konnie and Kim: D: </3

Larry: *still silent*

Me: Okay, so since I have no questions currently, I'll just ask you one myself.

All: huh?!

Me: yep! ^^ deal with it B)

All: *groans*

Me: alright.. A simple question. Corey and Carrie, What do you like about each other, and what would you change? This question only refers to your own bands.

Corey: Kin is the brains, and is always coming up with great ideas.. And Kon's drumming never misses a beat.. But their rocklore stuff can get annoying..

Kin and Kon: -3-

Corey: and Laney.. Uhm.. *runs his neck nervously* I like her attitude, and how she deals with my crap all the time..

Laney: *smiles a bit* ^^ thanks co--

Corey: but.. It does sometimes bug me when she tries to.. Correct me.. Or tell me the obvious wrong.. Sorry Lanes... *blushes a bit, nervous*

Laney: *heart shatters* It's.. Okay.. I'll just go get some.. W-water...

*Laney runs off*

Me: 0.0 ...

Everybody: ...

Larry: *mutters* nice work, dumbo.. >.>

Corey: zip it, nepp! >:T

Carrie: hm.. Kim and Konnie are loyal, I like that. But their cracker addiction gets a bit out if hand..

Kim and Konnie: ;(

Carrie: Larry is an amazing friend.. He just needs to buff up and not be such a pushover.

Larry: ... </3

All: ... Wow..

Larry: I think I'll join Laney for that glass of water now... *runs off*

Me: Uhm.. Well that's all folks! If you enjoyed, vote and comment on your favourite character! You can dare/vote, and maybe I can bring you into the show!

Corey: What?! We have to do more of this crap?!

Me: Buh-Bye!!