Chapter 18

"I will be very honest with you miss Kim" the doctor pause from reading the chart and looked at jennie. "Mahina ang kapit ng bata— when was the last time you had a proper sleep hija? A proper meal?" The worried looking doctor asked. "Does the father know about this?"

Dahil sa hiya, napayuko na Lang at napailing ang dalaga.

"Then at least let your parents know. I can see that you want to take full responsibility of the child dahil kung hnd, hnd ka namn cguro mag papacheck up dito. But hija the baby need you to stay healthy. nakasalalay sayo ang kalusugan ng bata— you can't continue living like this, it will greatly affect your Child"

After not hearing anything from the young woman, the doctor shook her head.

"For now I'm going to prescribe you some vitamins, for you and for the baby" sabi ng doktor saka nagsulat sa isang puting papel. "Drink it and hopefully by next checkup nasabi mo na sa parents mo lahat nang ito. I know it's hard but you have to. For the sake of the baby"

"Malaking tinik ang mawawala dyan sa dibdib mo pag nasabi mo sa kanila ang sitwasyon mo. They'll get mad at first pro sinong magulang ba ang makakatiis sa anak?" She smiled. "It's for you and the baby"

Not to be disrespectful, Jennie forced a smile and nod. If only things were easy as what the doctor had advice, she would have told her parent already. Pro hnd. Hnd ganun kadali ang nais ng doktora. Not like she doesn't want the baby to be healthy, it's just that not telling her parents the truth is her only choice.

'Then tell luca'

Her inner self said as she closed the door of the doctor's office. She even lean on it a bit not knowing what to do next.

'Wla akong mapapala sa kanya' she replied, forcing her feet to walk towards the unknown direction.

Suddenly she felt so tired about everything that all she want to do is sit and let the time passed by. She felt so weak that she can't think of anything anymore. She's walking aimlessly with the thought of how to solve her problems. She wanted to cry but her eyes are already dry from crying almost every night.

Walking without direction, she accidentally bump into someone causing for the prescription to fall from her hand. She's about to pick it up when someone beat her to that. Paupo nitong pinulot ang papel and even had the time to read the prescription.

Pagkatayo nito ganun na Lang ang pamumutla ng dalaga ng malaman kung sino ang taong naka dampot ng riseta. Nang Aarok ang mga mata nito but just like before jennie can't seem to read what's in his mind.

Ng makabawi ang dalaga, hahablotin sana nito ang riseta but he was fast in raising his hand giving jennie a hard time to reach for it.

"Give it to me"  she urged.

"No. Not Until I get to know why you're here" he said in a cold tone and drag jennie back to the room where she came out earlier.

"Luca ano ba! Why would you even care!" She tried so hard to free herself from him but Luca is way stronger than her kya wla syang nagawa ng makapasok sila sa opisina ng doktor.

The doctor was confused the moment the two stepped inside her office, but seeing her patient with a handsome guy who she haven't meet yet napangiti sya.

"Let go of me!"

"No. Not until I heard everything the doctor said"