PROLOGUE

"M-mom...D-dad," Izuku called his parents attention

"What is it, Sweetie? Is something wrong?" his mother asked

"N-no mom it's just that-"

"Come-on Spill it out My Boy, me and your Mother will listen." His father soothed making his mother nod her head.

"Yes, Sweetie your father is right, come on say it. Is there som-"

"Mom, Dad I want to go to school" He blurted looking down playing with his fingers.

"My boy are you sure?" His father asked.

"Yes Father, I'm am."

"Bu-but sweetie you're already attending your classes at home, w-why do you want to go to s-school?" His mother shuttered

"M-mom I feel lonely, I don't have friends except for Kacchan..." Izuku admits "Mom... Dad... just this once please..." he pleased hoping that they'll give him a chance to his request... His Mother looks at his Father begging him to disagree to his son but his husband refuses.

A warm hand was rested to Izuku's mother cheeks followed by a clam a deep voice "Inko dear. As much how I want to disagree but look at our son" Inko looked at his son who's looking down. "I can't stand seeing him like this neither you, Izuku has been telling me for months and all I do is to ignore him."

Putting his hand down he plastered smiled calling his son name making the greenette to look at him.

"I am now allowing you to go to school and explore the outside world." From his words his wife tense and looked at him with fear pasted at her jade eyes.

"HISASHI!!" Inko shouted making his son jumped a little bit.

"I've already said my words, honey, there's no backing up now." He said looking at his son "So what do you say, boy?"

"Father..." Izuku whispered as tears started to fall from his jade-coloured eye "T-thank you." He thanked his father as he wipes the tears hoping that it will stop. As the greenette is busy wiping his tears away his father stood up from his seat and hug his son while panting his back gently. Inko who's watching the scenario like a movie joined in and hold his son's hand and gently rubbing it with her thumb

"We're sorry Izuku. We're sorry for locking you and putting your freedom away." Inko apologize "Me and you're Father are just afraid that your life will be put in danger." Her mother cried.

Hisashi looked at his wife and son. He smiled and look at the Red-headed butler who's watching and nodded his head. The butler left knowing what he's going to do. Hisashi and his family say at the room as his comforting them by patting their backs.

'I'm glad that you started to decide on your own my son.' He says in his mind.

'I'm glad...

---------------------------------

Hello Everyone, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of the book titled "Prologue" 

this is the very first book that I've made and I hope that you'll read it until the book reaches its last chapter, there will be other characters will be added in the book like Nagazushi, Rin, Usagi Hayato and lastly Shigono, Ikuya. 

Nagazushi, Rin- he is the red-headed butler who's a cousin of Ochako, Uraraka and also Midoriya Izuku's personal Butler. 

Usagi, Hayato- the honey-blonde haired boy with matching ruby eyes, Rin best friends who secretly have a crush on him. Izuku's 2nd personal Butler whenever Rin isn't available for visiting at the hospital, also the Midoriya's Driver   

Shigono, Ikuya- Usagi and Rin's friends during their younger age, a third-grade student at U.A (Yuuie?) that became Mr Yagi's assistant in teaching.  

All right reserved, everything belongs to their respective owner.

=The1Tea_Authour=